IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

<!--quoteo(post=1047949:date=May 23 2009, 10:12 AM:name=mcbpete)-->

QUOTE (mcbpete @ May 23 2009, 10:12 AM)
<!--quotec-->Mmmmmm introspective archway stance ....

me.jpg<!--QuoteEnd-->

<!--QuoteEEnd-->

potential win for hottest glasses guy hir .. lol .. ;-] ..

<!--quoteo(post=1048060:date=May 23 2009, 11:56 AM:name=jefferoo)-->

QUOTE (jefferoo @ May 23 2009, 11:56 AM)
<!--quotec-->3316_770923196579_820414_45311393_301877<!--QuoteEnd-->
<!--QuoteEEnd-->

kuel pik ./.. the shirt and hair make it seem original star trek series .. with this odd 1800s painted photograph spin ... just weird .. but kuel ..

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Echo
Presuming you're trying to look like a girl, male or not, I think you should swap out the hoodie for something more feminine, or at least something that fits. A patterned cardigan or even a cute naval blazer with brass buttons would look cute as all hell with that little skirt. You should also consider throwing out the Converse and getting some cute little mens-style brogues or something (if you've got small feet otherwise it'll be too masculine). Basically I'd just like to dress you myself, like a little paper dolly.

Thanks for the tips Iain C but I'm not really wanting to go for a meek look like that... !

Guest Iain C

Sorry, I realised after I made that post how incredibly rude it is to give unsolicited opinions about that sort of thing. Skinny girls look great dressed all twee, though :wink:

that one is actually quite tasteful, it's black and white and the wool is thin so it has a bit of a moslem-skullcap-with-earflaps thing going on.

i also have a stupid one i bought at a festival; people like me shouldn't be allowed near overpriced tat when very, very drunk and in possession of money.

i went to wakestock and basically restocked my wardrobe because everything was hella cheap, i got 4 hoodies for 8 quid each, 3 twat hats for a fiver each, and some really horrible but awesome jeans for 3 quid! the jeans fell apart by the end of the festival but im still rocking the hoodies on a regular basis.

my brother went to the same festival (hes a posh spiceboy faggy type) and all the hoodies to him were 40 quid, lol. morale of the story, look like a poor tramp and stall vendors offer you stuff for less.

Guest Iain C

I don't actually own a hat, twatty or otherwise, so here's a picture of me with my jorts on my head:

jorthead.jpg

Archived