IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

encey's face emits cheeky inviting warmth with happy eyes.

essines' face exudes cool power with an undercurrent inner turmoil.

i'd have either beard tickling my balls depending on my mood... encey for a roll-around chuckle-fuck where we laugh at the shapes we sculpt our penises into and essines would brutally dominate me as we act out a US-marine rape scene.

I'll register that I'd easily prefer to be essines.

edit: I think this ultimately comes down to the issue of length versus girth, doesn't it?

Yeah whats illegal about smoking tobacco?

WOAH wait a sec you're not implying that I would violate Schedule II of the Controlled Substances Act are you????

encey's face emits cheeky inviting warmth with happy eyes.

essines' face exudes cool power with an undercurrent inner turmoil.

i'd have either beard tickling my balls depending on my mood... encey for a roll-around chuckle-fuck where we laugh at the shapes we sculpt our penises into and essines would brutally dominate me as we act out a US-marine rape scene.

holy fucking LOL this is easily one of the greatest posts I've ever read. "Roll-around chuckle fuck" is pure gold. Funny quotes thread'd

Guest Mirezzi

San Juan, Puerto Rico (Castillo San Cristobal) - last week...err complaining that my camera had been taken away from me by my girlfriend. :cisfor:

ben-puerto-rico.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

when will check shorts go away? only acceptable if worn with matching or very mismatching check shirt (in bed)

you like like a right american

Guest Mirezzi

when will check shorts go away? only acceptable if worn with matching or very mismatching check shirt (in bed)

Well, funny you should mention that shit...I bought those for $10 at Target two days before leaving for Puerto Rico because I fucking hate shorts. I wasn't about to spend more than $10 for a pair though, so suck it! :emotawesomepm9:

San Juan, Puerto Rico (Castillo San Cristobal) - last week...err complaining that my camera had been taken away from me by my girlfriend. :cisfor:

ben-puerto-rico.jpg

I thought you would look more dainty, lol.

Guest Mirezzi

ben-puerto-rico.jpg

I thought you would look more dainty, lol.

Why, because I made faggy movies? :spiteful:

I'm dainty in spirit.

UK fail. We all know that the black man is the most copied person in the history of mankind (Paul Mooney, 2003). Plaid/checked shorts in unusual colors is the urban look right now; Overlook falls a bit in the length department as those homeboys like to wear them to their ankles but that's okay. Will laugh heartily when it takes off on the Island.

only iff..OLNLY if he heas the calfs to mull it off

i play i have calfs

Guest Mirezzi

UK fail. We all know that the black man is the most copied person in the history of mankind (Paul Mooney, 2003). Plaid/checked shorts in unusual colors is the urban look right now; Overlook falls a bit in the length department as those homeboys like to wear them to their ankles but that's okay. Will laugh heartily when it takes off on the Island.

I don't know anything about that.

The only thing that mattered was the price. $10. I'm a fashion disaster for the most part, because clothing is too expensive. I wear the same thing every day. Jeans, hoodie/jacket, t-shirt, sambas.

Archived