IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Petr-

I don't drink either.

We can discuss modular synthesis over dinner.

you mean you couldn't come up with a witty comeback dealing with 'compression techniques'? pfffftt :rdjgrin:

but yea, modulars are sexier anyway.

Guest Conor74

me

Is there not something a little 'trying very hard' about it though?

Is this not more of a 'here's my pic' thread, rather than a 'look at me look at me look at me LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME' thread?

Guest Conor74

are you drunk

Not at all, at work in fact!

Just this thread is developing the whiff of the desperate, girl shows clip of her legs, fellows start circling and wolf whistling.

I prefer the pics of people making silly faces or in nice locations rather than the 'do you like what I'm wearing, do you like my dimples, oh why shucks this is just an old bikini I threw on' stuff. I can go to other sites for that.

are you drunk

Just this thread is developing the whiff of the desperate, girl shows clip of her legs, fellows start circling and wolf whistling.

I prefer the pics of people making silly faces or in nice locations rather than the 'do you like what I'm wearing, do you like my dimples, oh why shucks this is just an old bikini I threw on' stuff. I can go to other sites for that.

i don't think petr recorded those videos specifically for this thread. she's not attention whoring.

are you drunk

hey it's ok to be gay.

shiiiit

i feel that i am the one filming

Guest Conor74

hey it's ok to be gay.

:biggrin:

I like you. Do you like me and my...skimpy...briefs? They hardly cover me. And they fall off soooo easily...

hot+sexy+indian+model.jpg

Archived