IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

2 lire bottle of cider, hipster!

it's not a hipster thing, it's a pikey student thing.

they're perfect for getting arseholed in a field for no money.

amen. been there, done that, got that t-shirt. and the magnet. sent a postcard. got the flag patch for my backpack. took a picture. twittered about it. wrote the screenplay.

fuck it, have another. this one is post 3-litre bottle of cider + 70cl of lidl 6 quid vodka and i have no idea what was going on at the time

24976101501161888803015.jpg

i think some cunt stole my hat

yeah i can actually see it just behind me

I was taking the piss.

Wish I could drink cider. I've drank 9 cans of Hollandia but I cant stand the taste of cider.

Guest uptowndevil

and i have no idea what was going on at the time

you seem to be checking your friend for ticks

Guest Enter a new display name

You look so tired, kaini... Much watmm at night doesn't give you sufficient sleep?

i am tired. i'm very recently made redundant and have been caning it a tad too much lately, and my sleep cycle is stupid out of whack.

would be fucking hilarious if i opened my curtains to see that right now

i put on my robe and wizard hat...

amen. been there, done that, got that t-shirt. and the magnet. sent a postcard. got the flag patch for my backpack. took a picture. twittered about it. wrote the screenplay.

Haha, yeah same here. Every once in a while I'll realise I've spunked all my money on vinyl and relapse into drinking a massive bottle of Strongbow before going out on the piss. Not even going to lie, I secretly quite enjoy it

oh lol, got that t-shirt/magnet/patch combo too. 1.5 litre bottles of vendange! i would always bring these over to people's houses as my token I-dont-want-to-come-empty-handed gifts, and i'd pound the whole thing and get absolutely twatted

VendangePinotGrigio1.5L.jpg

i'd be reduced to nothing but repeatedly saying "vendannnnnnnnnge" in an overly dramatic, elegant fashion

Haha yep, bottle of cheap wine drunk in about 25 minutes fucks you completely. However with that, you don't get the "yes, I'm above the age of 21 and STILL buying a massive bottle of dirty cider" moment with the disapproving shopkeep. A beautiful occasion.

oh lol, got that t-shirt/magnet/patch combo too. 1.5 litre bottles of vendange! i would always bring these over to people's houses as my token I-dont-want-to-come-empty-handed gifts, and i'd pound the whole thing and get absolutely twatted

VendangePinotGrigio1.5L.jpg

i'd be reduced to nothing but repeatedly saying "vendannnnnnnnnge" in an overly dramatic, elegant fashion

about how much is this size i may pick one up tonight

Yeah, I buy those big boys all the time. For $7 you can't beat it. And the quality of this cheap wine is great.

Archived