IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great view. st. louis is an attractive city from that distance i'll give it that. not much else tho...

all that's actually walking distance, although you'd be sweating by the end of the walk i reckon.

I don't want to alarm you, sneaksta, but there appears to be a robotic rainbow attacking your city.

Thanks man, I went and called 911, freakin the fuck out, and now I have a ticket for misuse of an emergency hotline. Thanks.

You have kind eyes hautlle.

Baph, it has its moments, but I'm blessed with living in the most awesome neighborhood in the city. Some parts are downright atrocious. Like most cities I suppose.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

arent those the 50 dollar shotgun paintball guns they have at most joints like walmart and fred meyer? lol I would think you get slaughtered trying to use that as your only gun against peeps with 300+ dollar fully auto paint blasters

ah makes we want to play airsoft soon

Guest petr

arent those the 50 dollar shotgun paintball guns they have at most joints like walmart and fred meyer? lol I would think you get slaughtered trying to use that as your only gun against peeps with 300+ dollar fully auto paint blasters

ah makes we want to play airsoft soon

ITSNOT A PAINTFBALL GUN

ITS AN SG 9000 c02 POWERED walther sg9000 co2 airsoft shotgun shoots copper coated steel bullets

and i got it from SPORTS AUTHORITY we dont have walmart here

hehe

Archived