IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

karma quite the cigs, you're smarter than that!

they are quite the cigs! nat shermans, delicious!

but yeah I smoke like a pack every 2-3 weeks, i don't smoke often... only got into it to save money/weed by rolling spliffs instead of joints :shrug:

but yeah I smoke like a pack every 2-3 weeks, i don't smoke often... only got into it to save money/weed by rolling spliffs instead of joints :shrug:

quite the cigs? :facepalm:

cos intelligent people never smoke do they? :facepalm:

quite talking shit.

quite talking shit.

i didn't mean to sound all above him, i was only showing concern for his health, as i do to everyone who smokes, just to get a hint of what they make of their bad habit.

you, on the other hand, are very quick to talking shite.

quite talking shit.

i didn't mean to sound all above him, i was only showing concern for his health, as i do to everyone who smokes, just to get a hint of what they make of their bad habit.

good so we agree that smoking has no relevance on his or anyone elses intelligence.

please continue to talking shite forthwith. and a muchly good day to you sir.

quite talking shit.

good so we agree that smoking has no relevance on his or anyone elses intelligence.

yes mhmm, though it would fare you well to not get stuck on my use on the word 'smarter' as a serious critique of the mans intelligence, as it was only an expression, because there is a thought process that goes into buying/smoking cigarettes, and as the expression goes, it would be smarter not to all together. g'day matey.

quite talking shit.

yes mhmm, though it would fare you well to not get stuck on my use on the word 'smarter' as a serious critique of the mans intelligence, as it was only an expression, because there is a thought process that goes into buying/smoking cigarettes, and as the expression goes, it would be smarter not to all together. g'day matey.

Unless of course, you're a nihilist and don't give a fuck about what happens to your body. In which case, cigarettes are awesome, addiction is a blast, and buying cigarettes is fun for the whole family... and smart too.

Archived