IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The hat and hood say, "I am different to you, and better"

funny you should mention this, i actually only wear the clothes i do to fit in with everybody else round here, and therefore draw less attention when im riding round dropping things off. but yeah im better than you. lol

Guest The Vidiot

Alright I can't resist anymore...I have to say a few things: First off, it finally took sixty-odd pages for this thread to lift off the way people wanted it to, featuring dicks and half-tits, and yet now WATMM feels more pathetic than ever. I've avoided saying anything about Weed, just because there's nothing I hate more than acknowledging the presence of someone who so badly wants acknowledgment but, Jesus Christ, come on, get some self esteem and make some posts that address something else than yourself... You're like every narcissist teen I've ever encountered working in schools...how old are you? Wait, never mind, I don't care, shut up.

but yeah, a sack piercing, fuckin go for it, it's a pretty tame piercing that just looks badass.

Man, Essines, I've tried so hard for the past little while to just be real cool about you and not completely destroy you with my pwns because I thought: "You know, I bet deep down somewhere this guy is alright". Then I saw a picture of your nutsack with piercings in them and then I thought something else: "somewhere deep down inside Essines is a set of piercings which signifies his douchiness". You are right that it's a pretty tame piercing, but it for sure doesn't look "badass". It will only remind each and every person who encounters your nuts: "Oh shit! Watch out!!" but not in the mysterious and dangerous way you were hoping but in the freaky-abused-child-looking-to-sublimate-his-issues-into-body-transformation type way.

Good luck cabrón.

mm i suppose there are different fashions down there at the moment, theres people everywhere walking around these hippy hats atm, and if its cold hoodies are the norm.

i quite literally pick a fashion and wear it, people who dress individually attract too much attention i find. especially with neston being the attention of some nasty scallies from other towns driving down with the sole intention of finding 'inbreds' (anyone from neston) to kick the shit of.

vidiot all youve done is pwned yourself you complete and utter faggot.

completely destroy essines with pwns from the vidiot. the very idea of it, lol.

Alright I can't resist anymore...I have to say a few things: First off, it finally took sixty-odd pages for this thread to lift off the way people wanted it to, featuring dicks and half-tits, and yet now WATMM feels more pathetic than ever. I've avoided saying anything about Weed, just because there's nothing I hate more than acknowledging the presence of someone who so badly wants acknowledgment but, Jesus Christ, come on, get some self esteem and make some posts that address something else than yourself... You're like every narcissist teen I've ever encountered working in schools...how old are you? Wait, never mind, I don't care, shut up.

but yeah, a sack piercing, fuckin go for it, it's a pretty tame piercing that just looks badass.

Man, Essines, I've tried so hard for the past little while to just be real cool about you and not completely destroy you with my pwns because I thought: "You know, I bet deep down somewhere this guy is alright". Then I saw a picture of your nutsack with piercings in them and then I thought something else: "somewhere deep down inside Essines is a set of piercings which signifies his douchiness". You are right that it's a pretty tame piercing, but it for sure doesn't look "badass". It will only remind each and every person who encounters your nuts: "Oh shit! Watch out!!" but not in the mysterious and dangerous way you were hoping but in the freaky-abused-child-looking-to-sublimate-his-issues-into-body-transformation type way.

Good luck cabrón.

im actually going to elborate, the reason this makes you a complete and utter dickhead in my eyes is that you actually seem to think something as superficial as a piercing actually signifies the personality of someone. do you know what im like simply cos i have a skinhead most of the time? do you know what iain is like because he keeps his hair slightly longer? no. you have no fucking idea, to assume you do is to be a complete judgemental asshole.

judge people on their forum posts hell yeah but as if having a peircing makes you a 'douche'. grow up.

Guest The Vidiot

1. No I'm quite positive that I haven't pwnd myself

2. I have a picture somewhere in this thread already. I just have enough class not to post my dick on the internet like some freak.

3. I live in Toronto, not exactly a wasteland.

1. No I'm quite positive that I haven't pwnd myself

2. I have a picture somewhere in this thread already. I just have enough class not to post my dick on the internet like some freak.

3. I live in Toronto, not exactly a wasteland.

Not you, dink, messiaen.

It really does sound like you live in the worst of provincial wastelands :omg:

I dread to think what'd happen to me

the key is eye contact. completely avoid it, make yourself seem smaller than you are, make sure you seem dumber than you are when around anyone in a tracksuit you dont know. ive survived 20 years without a single fight by simply being able to appear very dull and submissive.

Yeah, but a hat and a hood together is pretty different I would say. Especially one of those woolie hats with hippie-handles.

in the colder months i do dangly hats (with hoods if the weather is bad), have done for a good 5 or 6 years. it's practical and dangly hats (i think) are cool

especially since no fucker wore them when i got my first one (at least in Luton they didn't)

p0702080945tl1.jpg

messaien would you be offended if i judged you based solely on the shape of your skull?

lol. i dont even know what you would find wrong with my skull apart from its unattractive ness.

Archived