IGNORED

Cocooning

Squee

Wow, lovely!

It reminds me a lot of the music from the game Within A Deep Forest, and I love that music!

I kept expecting a really glitchy drukqs beat to come in for some reason, but it's great as an ambient peice as well.

Cool thanks :)

Maybe I should try adding a harder beat?

I think it would really fit well, I'm talking like an incredibly fucked up glitchy dark sounding beat, but like I said it's your track and I think as an ambient peice it does very good!

i think the beat is fine, i would like to hear a really thick warm sub bass though

Exactly! I was working on that at one point but I'm rather impatient when it comes to music-making so I freaked out and moved on with the track :)

always on the lookout for squee prods...

not sure why those burial "LP" style glitches are all the rage, but sometimes they make me feel like my headphones are broken... love the soft-style chromatics, nice melody, nice atmosphere.

i like the minimalist nature of this track, and don't think the beat needs to be harder at all. as other's have said... a nice low sub, with movement, would be fantastic... started before the beats even start, a little before halfway into the track, i would love that.

if you update this, i would like to hear it, so please repost.

nice work.

cheers,

eric

You don't hear a beat?

i meant a drum beat

is that low sound a kick?

it's just kind of ambiguous

Haha, yeah it's a kick :)

I guess it could use some EQ-work, hehe

always on the lookout for squee prods...

not sure why those burial "LP" style glitches are all the rage, but sometimes they make me feel like my headphones are broken... love the soft-style chromatics, nice melody, nice atmosphere.

i like the minimalist nature of this track, and don't think the beat needs to be harder at all. as other's have said... a nice low sub, with movement, would be fantastic... started before the beats even start, a little before halfway into the track, i would love that.

if you update this, i would like to hear it, so please repost.

nice work.

cheers,

eric

Thanks, man! I'll work on it this weekend :)

As a matter of fact, I think I'll rearrange the whole thing

I love the buzzy atmospheres in this. Great minimal production. I'm a big fan of the micro percussion bits.... makes me want to listen to Vespertine again. I totally forgot about that album up until now. The melodies are quite nice, keep 'em as is! Love the ending.

Archived