IGNORED

Why won't Richard release more?

karmakramer

in the last 3 years he's managed to release 12 eps, a best of cd, 2 remastered albums, a handful of one-offs, and numerous (20+ recorded and distributed) live performances.

what more do you want?

edit: not to mention the tuss 12" and LP.

He has released a few odd tracks on soulseek as pre-twoism BoC releases. Boards of Canada produced the fake version of Untilted, and Autechre were the ones behind all three versions of the Tetris remix.

It's all part of a vicious cycle orchestrated by Rephlex and Music70. By 2012, the internet will have been imploded, and everyone will have to start buying vinyl records.

He has released a few odd tracks on soulseek as pre-twoism BoC releases. Boards of Canada produced the fake version of Untilted, and Autechre were the ones behind all three versions of the Tetris remix.

It's all part of a vicious cycle orchestrated by Rephlex and Music70. By 2012, the internet will have been imploded, and everyone will have to start buying vinyl records.

lol

Guest moo duck

who's J.K. "I.S.C." forthcoming on rephlex? it will be more when he'll stop looking at watmm & That Other Site™. it's depressing these all internets

Guest hahathhat
Dear Richard.

Please don't let it build up too much, release more often. You know it's not good for your prostate.

From Betty and Dr. Hat.

Guest Kenneth172

When Joyrex said to Richard (about Drukqs) "it's quite good", Richard thought "fuck it, that's it. I'm not making any albums anymore". I blame Joyrex for dampening his spirit. :aphexsign:

Guest Calx Sherbet
When Joyrex said to Richard (about Drukqs) "it's quite good", Richard thought "fuck it, that's it. I'm not making any albums anymore". I blame Joyrex for dampening his spirit. :aphexsign:

I really wanna know what that was all about

Guest AOOproductions

its because he went deaf over the summer and it's hard for him to make music now. He had to saw the legs of his 303 and put it on the floor so he can listen to the vibrations of the music. Like Beethoven did with his piano. It's a longer process.

Archived