IGNORED

Synecdoche, New York

Squee

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the resolution on the YouTUbe is better than the Yahoo one.

Yahoo is all pixelated and has loads of compression artifacts...

Anyways, the story looks pretty interesting. And i just learned what synechdoce means, so that's neat.

i'm looking for a synecoptsis now ... so that i don't have to watch the movie to find out the surprise twist .. that someone in the thread already ruined anyway .. hence me not wanting to watch the movie ... and needing the synopsis ...

:=

i still dont understand how this movies hasnt made it to the torrents yet

i understand there is a screener available of it right now

Guest beatfanatic
i still dont understand how this movies hasnt made it to the torrents yet

i understand there is a screener available of it right now

yes I retract my previous statement

screener !! ... oh really .. i though this was something you wanted to watch ... and don't give me that malarky about screeners getting better these days ...

what are you talking about? screeners are dvd rips.

screener !! ... oh really .. i though this was something you wanted to watch ... and don't give me that malarky about screeners getting better these days ...

what are you talking about? screeners are dvd rips.

guess that makes me (todays) synecdouche ...

o|(~;-] ...

How was the music??

I really like the last 8 seconds of this trailer.... reminds me of something you'd hear on a number channel.

I could probably listen to that sound for at least a few hours :)

http://io9.com/5052021/charlie-kaufman-bui...space+time-trap

It's Jon Brion. His soundtracks are always awesome.

Magnolia

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Punch Drunk Love

etc.

i wonder if spike jonez and charlie have parted ways forever.

if they have i would be very sad, i think they made a great team. None of Kaufmann's films in hands of other directors have effected me in quite the same way. I think Synecdoche is probably the strongest non Spike jonez directed work he's done, so maybe he just needs another try to fully flesh out his ideas

Don't worry, Spike Jonze was actually supposed to direct Synecdoche New York, but wanted to work on Where the Wild Things Are instead. Also he was actually producer for Synecdoche...

I'm still a bit fucked up from watching it.

sums it up quite nicely

great fucking movie, i watched it with someone who is completely unfamiliar with charlie kaufman and they are still reeling and feeling depressed

I downloaded this but it was an mp4, which I can only watch in the Quicktime player. The Quicktime player, even though I have the absolute newest version, a dual core 64 bit machine, and 2 gb of ram, skips 2 or 3 frames every 10 or so frames. This irritated me so much I couldn't watch it because it would spoil the movie for me.

I'm on the lookout for a .avi xvid torrent, so if anyone can help me out I'd be greatly appreciative.

I downloaded this but it was an mp4, which I can only watch in the Quicktime player. The Quicktime player, even though I have the absolute newest version, a dual core 64 bit machine, and 2 gb of ram, skips 2 or 3 frames every 10 or so frames. This irritated me so much I couldn't watch it because it would spoil the movie for me.

I'm on the lookout for a .avi xvid torrent, so if anyone can help me out I'd be greatly appreciative.

VLC plays .mp4 (and anything else)

also i think QTlite play anything quicktime related. (?)

Archived