IGNORED

gamecube

essines

ikaruga

cubivore

some of the best games of all time..

Yeah, good luck finding either of those for a reasonable price... or even finding them at all!

I found ikaruga for around 25 at ebgames, and then it got stolen. I found it again at a gamestop for around 30 I think. So it can be found, and not for too bad of a price or maybe I just got lucky, twice.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all games have for it, and they're all great (all mentioned but worth another):

The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (The Legend of Zelda/Zelda II: The Adventure of Link/Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time: Master Quest)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Metroid Prime (awkward if fucking banned for that last comment - that's grounds for ETK Plus dismissal)

ones i don't have but have heard were great:

Resident Evil 4

Alien Hominid (was mentioned in the last thread like this as being very unique and cool)

Guest MajaIloveyou
Is that 16 bit and 32 bit Manson?

Yup, some people are working on an arcade game.

I had forgotten about zelda ocarina of time master quest. i finished the regular one and then did master quest in a few days. a very electronic music game.

master quest is hard as fuck. i mean ocarina was hard but MQ is BASTARD hard.

the 2-disc special edition of windwaker with all the N64 games on the second disc is definitely the one to get.

Guest awkward

i wasnt into wind waker that much. i got bored. is that pretty indicative of the zelda series? was my one see. i played it after mario sunshine and one of them (i'm guessing mario) had ripped off the other really badly

I've only played Metroid Prime and Wind Waker all the way through. Wind Waker is ok, Metroid Prime is FANTASTIC, PLAY IT PLAY IT PLAY IT NOW!

I started Twilight Princess the other day and I am absolutely in love with it so far (just beat the first boss, looking forward to heading out into Hyrule field :) )

Mariokart isn't as good as the 64 version IMO. But probably worth getting (I dunno, don't have it, it's not even my Gamecube hehe) and Smash Bros is great for multi player.

Guest MajaIloveyou
I started Twilight Princess the other day and I am absolutely in love with it so far (just beat the first boss, looking forward to heading out into Hyrule field :) )

You have an amazing journey ahead of you!

ill help you if you get stuck at some point.

all i can say for now is have fun in hyrule field

cutebabybunnyza0.jpg

Guest Enter a new display name

Metroid Prime 1 & 2

Killer 7

F-Zero GX

Super Smash Brothers.... MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! (like said in the title screen)

Metal Arms: Glitch In The System

I just got my GameCube back after about two years. I just beat Tony Hawk's American Wasteland and Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory. I tried playing Killer 7 but it sucked, so I just started Metroid Prime 2.

Games I thought were very good:

Resident Evil remake

Tony Hawk's Underground

Pikmin (couldn't get into the sequel though)

Metroid Prime

Eternal Darkness

Ikaruga

Hitman 2

James Bond 007: Everything Or Nothing

Archived