IGNORED

metatarsal semilanceata

perunamuusi

wasn't sold on the synth sounds at the onset, but it all quickly started to work very well. this is a great piece of work... and i am not a video-game sound loving kind of person... so that is saying something.

i can't say i'd listen to this sort of thing regularly because it is a little too much on the "happy" side for me, but i can absolutely respect the production and quality of this track.

nice work!

This is the fucking shit, I wasn't sold in the first few seconds but once it kicks in, woah! This is the bomb, if I had ADHD this is what I'd listen to cos it doesn't get boring. Love all the edits and braindancey bits. This is really nice at lifting my mood a bit, makes me wish I had a girlfriend though cos this sums up how I'd feel if I did lol

Love all the harsh drums and other acidy sounding bits near the end, all I can say is this is well polished and :smiling:

MR.%20M%20AND%20TRUCK.JPG

there are elements i strongly disagree with in this track so i'll probably rejig it a bit

but hey thanks chaps

:beer:

This is really nice at lifting my mood a bit, makes me wish I had a girlfriend though cos this sums up how I'd feel if I did lol

lol

sometimes, though, when you have a girlfriend it can make you feel like "Man Kills Self While Cleaning Gun" by NON

:(

there are elements i strongly disagree with in this track so i'll probably rejig it a bit

but hey thanks chaps

:beer:

This is really nice at lifting my mood a bit, makes me wish I had a girlfriend though cos this sums up how I'd feel if I did lol

lol

sometimes, though, when you have a girlfriend it can make you feel like "Man Kills Self While Cleaning Gun" by NON

:(

Especially when you are trying to work on the idmz and she is all like "why aren't you giving me attention, are you a fag?"

And, it is at that moment that you realize the computer is indeed your true girlfriend. It supplies everything you need, as long as you have hands.

Guest Erothyme

Actually, it did remind me quite a bit of RDJ, while clearly being different to some degree. But rather than RDJ Album and Drukqs, it sounds more like The Tuss to me.

Archived