IGNORED

norovirus

Guest Idrn

tbh, i feel pretty fine now and its only been two days. first day started with shits and some epic shivers, followed by a night of vomiting/sleeplessness and moaning fetal position. today ive only had the occasional chill but some crippling stomach cramps. last 4 hours have been fine. immune system for the win?

• 2 months later...

this sounds really familiar to what i had my sophmore year of college.

i was vomiting and shitting black bile it looked like i aborted the baby from Hell everytime....i remember crawling to the toilet by the end because I was so fatigued.

godDAMN did it feel good once it was over though.

• 5 years later...

I think I've got norovirus. Woke up this morning feeling fine, drank a cup of tea, then proceeded to run to the toilet to empty my arse whilst spewing into the bath. I must have had 20 trips to the toilet today, I'm aching and shivering and actually feel like i want to kill myself. The thought of this lasting another day, let alone a week, is causing serious mental anguish. On top of that I've probably passed it on to my wife and two year old daughter, so there's a strong chance we'll all be suffering at the same time. Fuck me this is the literally the worst I have ever felt in my life. Pray for me.

Wow. My wife, 1 week old daughter, and I all have colds and you just made it sound like heaven in comparison. So, thanks for that! Hope yall feel better soon!

You're welcome and thanks.. Not trying to steal your thunder but you're right, this is so much worse! The worst part is my sense of smell seems really heightened, normally i can't smell a thing. There's a piece of toast in the other room and it's making me heave :(

Wow. My wife, 1 week old daughter, and I all have colds and you just made it sound like heaven in comparison. So, thanks for that! Hope yall feel better soon!

Hang on, one week old!? Congrats mate, that's harsh though, as if you're not getting any kip anyway :)

once, i puked so much that i was puking up shit. from. my. mouth. its went past the normal puke, then the bile then the dreaded brown/black digested shitty stuff.

that what happened to you SR4?

another time i got severe e-coli poisoning which caused me to hallucinate really normal things like my ex coming round, having dinner with my her downstairs and watching tv and stuff. I hadnt left the bed in 2 days and had been on my own. there were also little wooden soldiers walking across my pillow singing.

hallucinating normal things is quite nice without the ill part. its like youve stepped into another dimension soberly

Wife? Kid? Damn man! We need to catch up! Congrats!

once, i puked so much that i was puking up shit. from. my. mouth. its went past the normal puke, then the bile then the dreaded brown/black digested shitty stuff.

that what happened to you SR4?

another time i got severe e-coli poisoning which caused me to hallucinate really normal things like my ex coming round, having dinner with my her downstairs and watching tv and stuff. I hadnt left the bed in 2 days and had been on my own. there were also little wooden soldiers walking across my pillow singing.

hallucinating normal things is quite nice without the ill part. its like youve stepped into another dimension soberly

you can't puke up shit except in crazy rare circumstances where you have an intestinal blockage. that sounds like you were puking up blood.

It was in india, first time ive seen a corpse, it was a cow(?)/puddle on the floor, left to rot/melt (i couldnt tell what animal it used to be). i had a big inhale of the stench of it, half an hour later felt ill. went back to flat to just puke and puke and puke past the empty stage till i swear it came again and was brown and stank.

i do sometimes have a habit of partaking in opiates over there as you can buy them over the counter so maybe that had something to do with it... or it was some random weird curry halfway down in my guts from brekkie. that could explain the brown weirdness of it

well god knows but it was really really really vile, ive been india 6 times and had gastro-everything quite a few times, and will make myself sick if im too drunk all the time. i'm a pro at being sick, dont mind it one bit.

the best puke ive had was a psilocybin puke and i sat staring at it for a while thinking what a beautiful painting it would make

It was in india, first time ive seen a corpse, it was a cow(?)/puddle on the floor, left to rot/melt (i couldnt tell what animal it used to be). i had a big inhale of the stench of it, half an hour later felt ill. went back to flat to just puke and puke and puke past the empty stage till i swear it came again and was brown and stank.

i do sometimes have a habit of partaking in opiates over there as you can buy them over the counter so maybe that had something to do with it... or it was some random weird curry halfway down in my guts from brekkie. that could explain the brown weirdness of it

well god knows but it was really really really vile, ive been india 6 times and had gastro-everything quite a few times, and will make myself sick if im too drunk all the time. i'm a pro at being sick, dont mind it one bit.

the best puke ive had was a psilocybin puke and i sat staring at it for a while thinking what a beautiful painting it would make

Reading that made feel worse. I'm never going to India, or doing mushrooms/skag.

Archived