IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

2 hours. I'm curious to what the cliffhanger is gonna be, I hope they don't pull a cheap shot like jack pushing the red button and then the L O S T black screen.

Also maybe it will turn out that this is like iteration #100 of trying to change things or something.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DNBJerk is for real life
Ours is a show that specializes in big shock endings, but I think season five…” Emerson tells E Online. “None of the other shock endings left me wondering how the show goes on. We have two kinds of huge shocks at the end of this one. Each one alone would be enough to keep an audience eating its own soul for the whole hiatus, but with two, I don’t know what you can do with that.

- Michael Emerson (Ben Linus)

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...u_eat_your.html

Guest Franklin

the biggest shock i think will come when they announce that WATMM is the island and that we're the fucking DHARMA people.

Dibs on being Jack

alright...so....what the fuck

"they're coming".....who was he talking about now??? the losties stuck in the past....the anti-loophole to the fake locke's loophole?

gotta say the double locke thing, I was not expecting at all.

Guest Enter a new display name

We have the confirmation that Adam and Eve are in fact Bernard and Rose. If they died before that the bomb exploded in the past and their skeletons are still there in the original timeline, therefore the bomb did not affect the present.

Guest Enter a new display name

Oops, never mind the second part of my last post, lol. This time travel thing is so confusing.

Guest umop_apisdn

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

i fell asleep with 10 minutes left in the finale, and i cant find anyone to tell me what the FUCK happened.

i would kill myself, but i want to find out what happened first.

Guest assegai

I never watch this show on TV anymore because I hate the commercials, but the torrent's are usually up my now!!

Guest beatfanatic

so the undead Locke = the mysterious guy jacob is talking to in the beginning = smoke monster who can take on different forms ??

I am thinking this because in the beginning of the episosde , the mysterious guy does say something like " I am going to find a loophole and kill you (Jacob)" ... fast forward to the end and the "undead" Locke convinces Ben to stab Jacob. So in this case the loophole would be that Locke cannot directly kill Jacob

hmmm

Guest beatfanatic

that finale was pretty fucking good. kinda amazed how they ended season 4 and season 5 using the same shock value ie Locke is dead

Guest assegai

Aight, just finished. At first I thought it was dragging along and nothing was happening but damn, nice ending. There's no way at all to predict how the show's going to start. How long do we have to wait, a year? Can't someone just turn the wheel.

Guest beatfanatic
Aight, just finished. At first I thought it was dragging along and nothing was happening but damn, nice ending. There's no way at all to predict how the show's going to start. How long do we have to wait, a year? Can't someone just turn the wheel.

lol

also did the white light at the end of the episode represent a hydrogen bomb going off or another time skip due to the release of "pocket of energy"??

What the fuck was Richard's answer to the question, "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" ?????

It was in Latin, I believe, but I don't speak Latin....

Goddamnit someone find out!!!!

Sobek!!!

Archived