IGNORED

lost season 5

jedy

someone wrote...

"the one who will save us.'

Sobek's ambiguous nature led some Egyptians to believe that he was a repairer of evil that had been done, rather than a force for good in itself, for example, going to Duat to restore damage done to the dead as a result of their form of death. He was also said to call on suitable gods and goddesses required for protecting people in situation, effectively having a more distant role, nudging things along, rather than taking an active part. In this way, he was seen as a more primal god, eventually becoming regarded as an avatar of the primal god Amun, who at that time was considered the chief god. When his identity finally merged, Amun had become merged himself with Ra to become Amun-Ra, so Sobek, as an avatar of Amun-Ra, was known as Sobek-Ra.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beatfanatic

yeah i think its a variation on serve/save/watch

I mean no matter , what the exact quote was, its still pretty vague

Guest beatfanatic

its fucked up how they introduce Mr X right at the end of the fucking season finale, nobody could have seen it coming

Guest beatfanatic

yeah something like that. i was reading on lostpedia about how its all biblical in that Jacob is the biblical Jacob and the imposter dude is the biblical Esau and how they were always rivals but Esau could not kill the biblical jacob directly and had to find some sort of loophole..

Guest Mr Salads

so the island is actually the garden of eden and in the shows finale jesus christ will come down and take them away

the black L O S T on a white background at the end signifies that they will be moved to an alternate reality and everyone will be the opposite of we've seen so far and the evil guys will have goatees.

i have no clue what happens in the next season. i guess that means it's a good finale.

pretty impressive, i have to say. if only there hadn't been 15 episodes with 10 episodes' worth of filler preceding it.

and why do they bother trying to do this love triangle/quandrangle bullshit anymore, i really don't know; it's completely unconvincing

as for theories, the lostpedia theories page covers it all (within three hours of the show airing, lol)

i really feel like COE is right; you could just watch the season premieres and season finales, and not even bother with the filler in between (and just watch the clip shows to catch up). it seems like the creators themselves only write/direct the premieres and finales anyway; and the quality is always so much higher.

no way, the show is meant to be one long story with some crap drama but pertinent story in each episode cept for a few, but in the end it will be one long continuous story.....imo

the point is that the clip shows summarize every single story-related thing, and leave out the ridiculously slow scenes of dialogue and unconvincing character interaction

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i watched a bit of the catchup hour before the finale and this season looks good in shortform.

as for the finale i was pretty happy. little too much jack/juliet/kate/sawyer bullshit but enough fake locke and jacob stuff.

ok so locke is now smokey in locke form.

jacob is a guy who sews and lives in a shoe.

jacob off island is smokey? or jacob? i'm guessing jacob off island is jacob but no idea why he wants these people on the island.

jacob (off island) uses derren brown type mind control. see how he touched everyone.

smokey locke wants jacob dead but can't do it himself. so pretends to be locke and then richard trusts him and lets him in and ben trusts him and kills jacob. plus smkey as bens daughter had already told ben to do what john (smokey) says.

miles sums it up but then still helps the detonate the bomb. idiot.

i didnt like how they built jacob up on bens lies and the whole cabin spooky shit and then its just a guy and then he gets stabbed and kicked in a fire

jacob played some russian mafia type in CSI

so next season they could bring all dead characters back to life?

DRIVESHAFT REUNION TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miles seems to have not been there when they were detonating the bomb, actually ...

he jumped out the van and was shooting a handgun actually...

seems like if richard had been on the island for so long he would have learnt that smokey could shape form and not blindly trust everyone is who they appear

so next season they could bring all dead characters back to life?

DRIVESHAFT REUNION TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miles seems to have not been there when they were detonating the bomb, actually ...

he jumped out the van and was shooting a handgun actually...

i remember actually looking to see if he was there, and didn't notice him; meh

Guest Enter a new display name

On Lostpedia, they suggest that the revived John Locke is in fact the man that Jacob was talking to a few centuries ago, who swore he would kill Jacob.

AntiJacob.jpg

I do not really believe this impostor theory, since the revived John Locke seems to have the same memory as before his death.

I also noticed that Jacob physically touched everybody from flight 815.

On Lostpedia, they suggest that the revived John Locke is in fact the man that Jacob was talking to a few centuries ago, who swore he would kill Jacob.

I do not really believe this impostor theory, since the revived John Locke seems to have the same memory as before his death.

well of course he is. did you watch the show?

:rolleyes:

too less Eloise and whats up with Desmond?... but its nice to see how complex the whole lost thing got. I guess after the flashbacks with Jacob about how he managed stuff.. Season 6 will feature flashbacks from that other guy in the beginning.

Btw for plot explanation, use flashback-button: "we can love each other, but that doesnt need us to be together" ...there we are.-.-

AntiJacob.jpg

I also noticed that Jacob physically touched everybody from flight 815.

are you actually a complete 'tard?

Archived