IGNORED

skoal

Guest Z_B_Z

ok listen, 90% of all people who do legitimate wrestling high school in country areas, do dip. These people are the same ones who go out and shoot KEYOTES for fun and spend the rest of their life raising their kids they had too young and watching excessive amounts of sports on ESPN.

Some ares where I grew up, dip use was far higher that cigarettes and they anti-tobacco people who came to the schools would talk only about dip and chewing tobacco, and they'd always have the illiterate redneck who lost his lower jaw tell every one about it.

871203.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...
Guest southside jim

the skoal is a temporary thing but god i love it so

Lol careful, that's what most people say about tobacco products when they start..myself included

Guest Glass Plate

its great. hey there glass plate, why don't you start being a dick to smokers. and also yegg. maybe me too.

fuck you.

Ok, any tobacco product is an out dated form of entertainment like rocking chairs, and any one who practices smoking cigarettes/pipes, dips, etc. is a fool who is practicing a failed romanticism, or something that's even less qualifiable as reasonable or permissible in any intelligent modern manner.

its great. hey there glass plate, why don't you start being a dick to smokers. and also yegg. maybe me too.

fuck you.

Ok, any tobacco product is an out dated form of entertainment like rocking chairs, and any one who practices smoking cigarettes/pipes, dips, etc. is a fool who is practicing a failed romanticism, or something that's even less qualifiable as reasonable or permissible in any intelligent modern manner.

and you think MY posts suck?!

fuck you.

oh what in the faggot

Guest Adjective

So does anyonje like Camel Sunus? The mint kind is awesome Snus_4.jpg

i've tried that a few times, it was decent. less disgusting than normal dipping

in sweden, if you get seen with that mint snus and you're a guy, you're gonna get beat up

it's such a strong tradition in these parts, after all it was invented here. looks like you non-scandinavians don't even have the original loose snus, as in without pouches. so much tastier

camel snus, mint or unflavored is shit.. but i know some fans of lucky strike. for me it's General till the day i die

in sweden, if you get seen with that mint snus and you're a guy, you're gonna get beat up

it's such a strong tradition in these parts, after all it was invented here. looks like you non-scandinavians don't even have the original loose snus, as in without pouches. so much tastier

camel snus, mint or unflavored is shit.. but i know some fans of lucky strike. for me it's General till the day i die

never heard of snus til the camel ones came out. I chewed red man for a long time. I like the snus cause you don't have to spit and it doesn't get in your teeth like the regular stuff. I hardly ever chew anymore, haven't for at least 3 months now.

never heard of snus til the camel ones came out. I chewed red man for a long time. I like the snus cause you don't have to spit and it doesn't get in your teeth like the regular stuff. I hardly ever chew anymore, haven't for at least 3 months now.

The chewy stuff isn't that well used around here but i heard it's really strong..

Loose snus is basically the snus without the pouches, sort of a sticky tobacco mixture that you just pick up a piece of, make it compact and then put it up your lip.

The yucky part of snus is really the tea-bag pouch taste, which they try to hide with mint taste etc. Loose snus is very aromatic and flavoury on it's own.

fuck you.

incense.jpg

And you don't inhale the smoke in a tobacco pipe. It's supposed to be there for the aroma...which I highly enjoy.

we have loose snus here, it's just that everyone posting pictures is a pussy. i hate pouches. and in north america we only get so many brands, my favorite being Copenhagen. Redman is tasty, but it's like going from cigarettes to cigars, it just doesn't have the same punch. I rarely chew redman. i'd love to try some swedish stuff.

tim gave me a cigarette the other day that you can press hard on the filter till you hear a click and then it has become a menthol cigarette

Archived