IGNORED

what happened to retropublik?

Guest dese manz hatin

mosca didnt want max to use the name for max's net label, which started to release german techno, but he did anyways so they fell out.

so in short i dont know what happened i just remmeber a fight on wattm about it.

ask someone else.

Guest dese manz hatin

oh right i remember that, just never noticed that they closed

anyway is there some sort of a follow-up label? cause the content was ace, i just went their the first time for age

me want to download some fat album BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAPPPP

By the way, how do you delete a release from Discogs? I had something released on Metro/Retropublik a long time ago and it's fucking embarrassing and now I want it deleted from Discogs. Like... seriously...

i got an EP on metropublik too (Universe B - BCM EP) and I keep promising to do another one for Max, but have failed to come up with the goods for about a year and a half

• 2 months later...
Guest Gardenia

I have one release on Metropublik, and I've been wondering myself what happened to the new releases. 2 days ago it seems that Max updated the Metropublik artwork on his myspace, so hopefully that means the label's still around.

my release on (m/r)etropublik was one of my favourites of my own stuff

and no cunts got to hear it.. well not many anyway

It is really fucking good man!

retropublik was ace balls

then it got shit cracks

it'll pop up again at some point when i can be arsed listening to any new music and making a web shite.

Archived