IGNORED

More Ulililia Updates

Joyrex

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast

i'd buy it. dunno if i'd read it, but i can't imagine not buying it.

although, if it DID turn out to be a massive fake/joke then i'd probably throw the book in a fire and cry. not that i doubt ulillillia's authenticity, i'm just saying :)

Guest Panoptimist

That would be a disaster waiting to happen.

How big of a shitfit do you think he'd throw if he didn't get his pizza?

That kid wouldn't know what to do if you brought him on a hike through the mountains.

Guest Drahken

Oh my, my oh my serious lulz. I love how he uses math to explain the powerful bond made when two dogs hump.

4. Fairly recently, there was a bond made that was so strong, even with a 25-pound dog below and the 15-pound dog on top with the lower dog hanging and movement up and down to simulate about 2 G's of force, the bond wouldn't break. That's like 50 pounds of force for a bond no more than 2 cubic centimeters. That is such an intense force required. After repeated whacking (sometimes even hard whacks), the bond still remain as if not giving up. The bond finally broke and a lot of liquid came out (and it wasn't yellow suggesting urine). After this episode, I locked him up again and he was breathing in and out like 4 times a second, so fast, it doesn't seem right.

Edit: man that is pure win. "Actually it was the male trying to get the other older female. I thought it was "heap", not "heat"."

Guest Drahken

I think your theory of masturbation just went out the window Joyrex.

Well, when I broke that bond, there wasn't any yelping or blood so it probably didn't hurt and it otherwise was in the early stages. A strange liquid came out, however, but it wasn't yellow or didn't have any tints of red, so it was kind of like water.

Guest Drahken

More epicness

On my Minute Maid drinks, I see "HI, ME 5¢ CA CRV" right next to the bar code. It doesn't seem to be an ID or anything (that appears to be on the bottom), because a can over a year old has the exact same thing. What does this mean? HI, ME, and CA are the two-letter state abbreviations for Hawaii, Maine (? 92% certain), and California. The CRV I have no idea what it is (< 1% certainty). What's with the 5 cents notation? I see this kind of stuff on other products as well, with small variations, but only a few products have this.

I'm posting this here because I don't know what this is all about so I can't determine the category. Feel free to move the thread if it fits into a category more suiting.

http://forums.howwhatwhy.com/showflat.php?...0920#Post320920

Guest assegai
More epicness

On my Minute Maid drinks, I see "HI, ME 5¢ CA CRV" right next to the bar code. It doesn't seem to be an ID or anything (that appears to be on the bottom), because a can over a year old has the exact same thing. What does this mean? HI, ME, and CA are the two-letter state abbreviations for Hawaii, Maine (? 92% certain), and California. The CRV I have no idea what it is (< 1% certainty). What's with the 5 cents notation? I see this kind of stuff on other products as well, with small variations, but only a few products have this.

I'm posting this here because I don't know what this is all about so I can't determine the category. Feel free to move the thread if it fits into a category more suiting.

http://forums.howwhatwhy.com/showflat.php?...0920#Post320920

Wow, you have to appreciate his exact calculations of percent certainty.

Guest assegai

I actually kind of admire his quest to know things and ask about it. No matter how rediculous, and he takes such a logical and scientific stance on everything with such sincereity it's near impossible to not help him.

Mind you, I just discovered this shit today.

Guest Drahken

I wonder if his parents, or even him for that matter, fathom how many people know and read about him lol. Does he even have a tracker on his site, I bet its pretty significant.

Archived