that's probably why he has a lot of hobbies

im gonna get him to do my album covers for free

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thats alotta hobbies for a person who never gets out

that's probably why he has a lot of hobbies

im gonna get him to do my album covers for free

He'll have to listen to your music on repeat for hours at a time - hope it sounds like mid-90's video game music, because that's all he listens to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Drahken

His approach to music is intense. Compatibility spike on the third beat of measure 7 zomg!

What's keeping me at the song? Measure 7 (of part 1) is what's doing it, spiking at 900 compatibility during the third beat. This song, with a 4/4 time signature from what I can tell (I can't tell the difference from 4/4 to 8/8 or 2/2, but I can with 3/4, 5/4, etc. against 4/4) has 3 parts to it and 34 measures in all. A part, for those of you who don't know, is a group of measures with a similar style of play. A note or beat is like a sentence in a book, for a simile. A group of notes make a measure, a paragraph. A group of measures make a part, a chapter. A group of parts makes a song, the whole book. A group of songs, an album, is like the whole volume. Parts 1 has 8 measures, part 2 has 8 measures nearly repeating the first 8 (totalling 16), and part 3 seems to have 10. I like part 1 the best, liking all of it strongly (the graph below gives a big hint of this, always 3 digits), especially the last 2 measures which are past the upper end of the 3-figure area (I define this as from 500 to below 1000). Part 3 is the only let down - look how low it stays until the end! Measures 9 through 11 and 17 through 19 are also decent. The song sounds its best from about 65 to 75% of the true speed which seems to be where many songs sound best at. The best zone for my MP3 processing program (the WAV file sample rate generator) has the song from 50 to 120% true speed.

Guest Drahken

Someone needs to make him a track:

#9 Imagine a song 4 million times better than neutral: I've been wondering what it would be like to have a song whose compatibility is 4 million times better than neutral, over 2000 times better than Out Where the Lake Is. If you think 41 days straight is a lot, it's just a baby step if it was that high. 1 or 2 years straight would be managable with the upper limit beyond even 3 years. I'd unlikely change the speed or EQ settings for at least a month. I'd even skip over watching my favorite TV shows just to hear it and I'd do almost anything just to hear it, possibly not even being able to get to sleep at all. Even with the compatibility spiking at 3000, it was harder for me to get to sleep than normal, let alone being over 1000 times better. I got this idea when a very annoying advertisement came on whose compatibility is 1300 times worse than neutral and I was listening to the part where the spike gets as high as 3190 times better than neutral, a record high. Combined, the compatibility for the good song is just over 4 million times better than that of the ad. 3000 is high enough as it is, I already mute ads. 4 million would be so high, I'd even mute Out Where the Lake Is, even the favorite part of that song. Listening to the same song at the same speed and same EQ settings for a month straight is the easy part, simply switching songs is the hard part. With 5100 times worse than neutral being the worst on record, this has a range of nearly 16 million.

Guest Enter a new display name

Ulillillia discovered a bug in Spyro 2 and found over 50 places in the whole game where this bug can be used. Then he compiled all those places on YouTube. This guy has no life.

Ok, at first I thought this was just some internet stalking/trolling, but then I started to read his website out of curiosity. A half hour later, I don't know what's real any more.

SOlympics03xDev008.jpg

Ok, at first I thought this was just some internet stalking/trolling, but then I started to read his website out of curiosity. A half hour later, I don't know what's real any more.

SOlympics03xDev008.jpg

lol!

oh yeah, BEEEEE! BEEEEE! BEEEEEEEEEEEE!

it weirds me out -- i am really calmed by listening to Ulillillia's videos and commentary. i feel like he's my friend. it reminds me of myself, holed up in my room for hours on end playing videogames, in my own head in my own world, a very innocent yet misguided and unrealistic view of the world, perfectly content to live inside the video game worlds and elaborate on the characters inside my head ... i guess it's just nostalgia, but i'm disturbed by the strength of the affinity i toward this dude ...

Archived