IGNORED

More Ulililia Updates

Joyrex

Guest Panoptimist

Yeah, I love his approach. It's like a fucking alien or something trying to figure shit out just landing on earth.

I really want to know what the deal is with his parents.

Something tells me he doesn't talk much.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Panoptimist

How does he know it was 20dB lower?

Two days ago, it started. Before that, I could hear through both ears just fine. Now, for some unknown reason, I can barely hear outside sounds with my left ear. I can clearly hear myself chew and swallow, and I can also hear light rubbing, which is normally only audible like the way it is if you plugged your ear. This hints that I have not lost my hearing on the left ear, but does hint that it's plugged. My right ear is fine and it's the only way I can hear the outside world. If I plug just my right ear, everything is 20 dB lower in volume because my left ear is constantly plugged. I tried the usual Q-tip into the ear canal, but whatever is plugging my ear is apparently deeper since what little wax came out had no effect. How can I fix this so I can hear normally through my left ear.

Guest bitroast

fucken hell. that post about the dogs fucking. ulillillia always sends me back and forth regardign whether i believe it's real or not. i still believe it's real, but fucken hell.

i like his profile on the forum.

Title - Official 2D Game designer

Occupation - Not employeed and not looking (unofficially - a game designer)

Guest hahathhat

yeah, the part about G force and separating the dog...

if ulillilla ISN'T real, i could see it pretty much starting as a joke, but turning into a job for someone..... all that traffic, and he does sell books or his games or something, right?

Guest bitroast
yeah, the part about G force and separating the dog...

if ulillilla ISN'T real, i could see it pretty much starting as a joke, but turning into a job for someone..... all that traffic, and he does sell books or his games or something, right?

nah. he talks about it and wants to but never has.

i've considered this though. if he did release his book so many people would buy it just because it's ulillillia. asif anyon e could be fucked working on the website so long and hard just to sell a book though. it's gotta be real.

Of all the candies I know, the one I don't get or understand is gum. What exactly do you do with gum?

Lol damn, he does sound at times like a joke of himself but I don't know.

Guest hahathhat
CARE FOR

SOME PUFFS

AND A 3D

BACKGROUND OF LAKES?

CARE FOR

SOME PUFFS

AND A 3D

BACKGROUND OF LAKES?

i'd care for some puffs.

Guest tv_party
CARE FOR

SOME PUFFS

AND A 3D

BACKGROUND OF LAKES?

CARE FOR

SOME PUFFS

AND A 3D

BACKGROUND OF LAKES?

i'd care for some puffs.

could I also interest you in a 3d background of lakes?

Guest hahathhat
CARE FOR

SOME PUFFS

AND A 3D

BACKGROUND OF LAKES?

CARE FOR

SOME PUFFS

AND A 3D

BACKGROUND OF LAKES?

i'd care for some puffs.

could I also interest you in a 3d background of lakes?

nah im still hungover from last nite m8.

Guest nannystatenoise

Interests and Hobbies: astronomy, physics, geology, meteorology, chemistry, numbers, mathematics, computers, video games, the future, travel, dreams, C programming, 2D game design, making realistic and complex animated GIFs, high speed motion .

thats alotta hobbies for a person who never gets out

Archived