IGNORED

More Ulililia Updates

Joyrex

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

4.11 Handling CD's

Fingerprints and scratches on CD's and DVD's can cause them or parts of them to be unreadable. When handling CD's, always hold them on the sides or with using the center hole. The same goes for music CD's and movies. CD's, however, are almost immune to magnets.

Footnotes:

* Because I've never seen a system that uses anything outside a standard 56K dial-up, the reliability is very low. Heh, even dial-up is expensive where I'm at: $30 a month [includes an extra phone line]! Just to double the speed, you pay $50 a month, about that of what you could get for a 1 Mbps speed. With the way things look, I may still never see a system running on an internet connection faster than dial-up even 2 years from now. Due to this, this tip only applies best to dial-up users and not recommended for anything else, unless the specifications are the same. The ratings are declared as "indeterminate" for this same reason.

** Because of the nature of an internet connection, this cannot be applied for time saving. It varies widely.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

The main thing I need assistance with is the "sales pitch" part of the back cover - what the book is about. Even something semi-decent is much harder than making my 2D game which is much harder to do than writing a book, even though it's just one short paragraph. This are some rough ideas:

A criminal from the distant future causes mayhem in the present while searching for legendary masters of the elements. Knuckles, a powerful, spell-casting alien, must find out what is going on and why it's happening, and stop him within just 55 hours.

A criminal from the distant future causes mayhem in the present. Knuckles, a spell-casting alien, must figure out, in 55 hours, what is going on and what the legendary masters of the elements have to do with this.

#13 Nightmare came true - yikes!: Dream 6-74, from the previous update (and 6-49 from before along with an occasional other) is a good starting point. The dream wasn't scary enough to qualify as a nightmare. On November 15, 2008, I had a case very close to that 6-74 dream. I went to dad's work place, for half the day (it was a Saturday, since I had to go grocery shopping, an unusually long 3 weeks since I last did). When I came back, I found a sizeable chunk of my room having been cleaned... by mom. I spent 2 hours that day sifting through the bags to search for and retrieve things she stashed in there, including a souvenir from my vacation a few months ago (yes, the Tropicana Light Lemonade box I consider as a souvenir since this item is no longer seen in my area). She also threw away an envelope I needed so I get something, about the day I was going to get it too. I did a few counter measures of this, by blocking the door and being mean to her verbally, but that was about it. For several days after it, I didn't even look at her. However, she made a promise. She was to never do this again, except if we work together. If she breaks the promise, I'm doing the same thing to her room twice over as a counter measure.

I hope this isn't the end of his site:

#18 Parents forcing me into Devry?: I remarked on this earlier. There's two primary details that make any college practically useless. The first is the biggest - me getting a job is like flipping a coin 20 times in a row and expecting to get heads all 20 times. It's so rare and unlikely (due to both my sleep-wake cycle and especially lack of transportation) that it seems like more of a waste of money than being of anything useful. It's like the lottery almost. You lose more money in pretty much any lottery than you get back, even without taxes. For college, you spend about $5000 or so (I have no idea what it is, but it's well into the thousands). A related job may net you about $200,000 a year or so (I have no idea what it is.). With my chances so weak, I'm essentially only going to get two dimes back out of that per year, essentially nothing (after 200,000/1,048,576). The up side is that it'll very likely improve the quality of the games I make which can, in turn, result in more sales, but that's about it. I still have to make a full game and release it before that takes any effect though. Ignoring the money part, the high number of credits, over 120 if I recall, means over 20 years at it, way too long.

Now, as it seems, my parents are getting more despirate into getting me to get into Devry, almost to the point where they're forcing me to....

Yeah I would see this shit a lot at the homeless shelter I worked at. We had a program that brought in people who were on treatment programs, a lot of them brought in by their parents. What I noticed is that if you live at home with your parents, you either do it for a while, be a bum, but eventually get on your way.. or you just flip inside like like a penis sock and create a bullshit mask to hide behind. Not to say the kid doesn't have issues, but It just reminds me of a lot of the lazy fucks I would see (mind)drifting in and out of the shelter. Stop collecting altoid cans, eating potato chips, and degreasing your fucking pizza as a health regiment, and live some semblance of an actual life, whether you live with your parents or not, for fucks sake.

Guest Drahken

1.2.2.1 Pudding trouble

Answer this (very easy) question: how hard is it to eat at least 1/4-cup's worth of delicious chocolate pudding with the school spoon? To you, it's extremely easy, but to me, I recall it causing a time out lasting 2 days and a lot of problems. The main reason was the school spoon, of which is still something that affects me today (as of Nov 24, 2006). Yep, as soon as I even went to school, I was to go to time out because I refused to eat a small bunch of chocolate pudding. I remained in there all day continuing to not eat and by the end of the day, I returned home. The next day, it was back to the time out room for the same reason. Looking back at this, occurring around 1996 or so, I'm still wondering why I didn't bother eating that small bit of pudding when I could've just used other tricks for eating it (and hey, maybe, if I ate the pudding a different way without eating the spoon, they'd probably have given me more pudding or, worse off, something I didn't like at all.

Guest hahathhat
I wonder why he thinks his pudding troubles need to be made public...

why does the public demand yet another photo of britney's vag?

I wonder why he thinks his pudding troubles need to be made public...

why does the public demand yet another photo of britney's vag?

You're right, we don't need, we want. MORE BRITNEY PUDDING!

i wouldn't throw logic behind his username's initial creation .. he would have just typed something random .. then on reflection latched a reasoning onto it .. yanoe ...

+ i've only seen this guy's site once .. years ago .. when one of you kids posted about it ... sorry if the first paragraph grates on the nerves of the transfixed ..

i wouldn't throw logic behind his username's initial creation .. he would have just typed something random .. then on reflection latched a reasoning onto it .. yanoe ...

what i mentioned is something he has spoken about

his choice of username is very informed.

he is aware of his er uniqueness, i think

he is very aware of it, just doesn't talk about it much

It would be interesting if he opened a section about his family. He could take photos of them all and maybe document their insanity as well. Or maybe the whole site would just get that much more depressing heh. I wonder what he's like through email.

We had company over, something extremely rare, and both parents wouldn't let me go out of my room due to a reason that's confidential. I had a solution, a blanket (which worked before), but my parents wouldn't allow it due to a supposed "rule". This ruined this year's Christmas.

methinks he just had a boner!

muthafucka i'm ILLLL

Someone should call him on the phone to discuss bubsy or something, and record it for sampling purposes. I have his #!

Don't bother the poor guy - besides, you might catch whatever he has over the phone

We had company over, something extremely rare, and both parents wouldn't let me go out of my room due to a reason that's confidential. I had a solution, a blanket (which worked before), but my parents wouldn't allow it due to a supposed "rule". This ruined this year's Christmas.

methinks he just had a boner!

muthafucka i'm ILLLL

or is a compulsive masturbate-r. hmm, i wonder what exactly he meant by the blanket? i'll bet he fucking reeks of smegma.

Archived