IGNORED

More Ulililia Updates

Joyrex

Guest my usernames always really suck

I can't stand how he sometimes talks to the viewer like the viewer is a puppy who doesn't know what the most basic concepts are.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's the role of teh übermensch

"That word is German, in case you were wondering"

I get the feeling that Ulililia is actually very resistant to vocational rehabilitation and other things to help him get a job and assimilate a little. The dude's probably 25 or 26 and his parents are putting the thumbscrews on tighter. I guarantee he has Medicaid or maybe even disability and he doesn't want to do a thing about it. I saw it a lot when I was a psychiatric case manager. I had caseloads of Ulililias, believe me.

maybe his parents are just cool like my grandpa!?@ =D

yes, there is a freak show component to ulililila, but it's more then that. it's some subsystem of the brain gone horribly wrong, obsessively, holographically, projected onto the internet. i can read that site and feel the obsessive detail blotting out all of my other senses, rejecting reality, and withdrawing me into a world called ulililia.

could it be possible that this guy is doing my schtick, just like, 500 times better?!@

argh i'm xxx's fucking signature quote. now i have to come up with some quintessentially colloquial witticism that makes the plight that is my life seem humorous to others in order to get rid of that one.

So is he autistic or something else? Definitely obsessive-compulsive in some places...

this guy is basically some sort of dadaist wunderkind who is likely some sort of overweight guy who prolly is too smart for the world and, like me, walks around thinking "man i could do that, man i should be doing that, why the fuck am i not doing her!?@" and goes arrrrgh and has the whole internet thing down and has found a niche going in supermegaexcessive bullshit detail about bullshit dreams and he's found a cult following cuz he's been doing it for years and has been true to the persona he created and he prolly hasn't broken character even once.

maybe it's a lark of some sort of successful person or maybe even writer, like someone who writes technical journals for IBM or something and does this shit as a lark, and plays it off like he's the quintessential autistic internet superhero joe anonymous in his parents basement doing this for the love, which for that it is certain, however there's no way this is 100% legit, it's someone who's diabolically intelligent and likely quite undersuccessful having fun being an internet legend even tho there's probably no real tangible way to make big/cash off of it, he does it for the love the respect and the whole "status" that comes from BEING ulililililia

Guest Iain C

No, he's not an egomaniac and you are. He's not like you. You described an egomaniac!

The lark theory is probable, I think

Seriously when he said "those green things, whatever they are" in his Metroid video when referring to the Metroid creatures... come on... I raised an eyebrow.

Guest Iain C

Nonsense. Ulillillia is not a character. He does not have to worry about "breaking character".

And stop using the word lark

Plus he can't be autistic, he replied to me on youtube by using "..." at the end of the sentence.

lol wut

Plus he can't be autistic, he replied to me on youtube by using "..." at the end of the sentence.

I admit that made me laugh, but anybody who thinks this is fake, is a fake himself. Check out the end of the video (last 15 seconds) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cZzp_kQls

"This game and this video were created by Ulillillia. Thank you for watching!"

:stuart:

• 1 month later...

27 parts = massive

But his talent is wasted, he should be paid to read audiobooks. I've said it, his voice is hunter-s-thompson-like and the guy is bat-country-insane.

Archived