IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Filth

Guest nene multiple assgasms

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IRARI
i'm listening to this right now, will return with full thoughts (or maybe a one-line dismissal)

i didn't find that much stood out for me on this release; i am definitely still a vsnares fan though

maybe its because my first listen was at 2am, but i remember feeling as though basicalyl all the tracks went absolutely nowhere

i will listen again soon

Guest David R James

He really doesnt know how to use acid, its like he just splats it all over the show and thats exactly how sounds. Dont like this at all.

Guest Renivatio

As with the consensus here, I really don't feel this release. Detrimentalist was bettr than this, but this sounds sloppy. And:

He really doesnt know how to use acid, its like he just splats it all over the show and thats exactly how sounds. Dont like this at all.

Agreed. Sounds like he just splattrs 303 lines amok. Yuck.

Guest joshier

1 - pretty messy. don't really like it .. though some parts were nice.

2 - again pretty messy. not much effort really. no direction

3 - worst so far, no direction. pretty horrible.

4 - like his one so far.. no direction but I just like the sounds. Although it's very easy to mimic (glitch sounds)

5 - slow tempo for v snares this one (under 200 bpm), don't like the acid. grimy. not much of a fan of this one

6 - really harsh to listen to. no direction, goes nowhere

7 - same as above

8 - same as above

9 - bit better.

10 - V snare always seems to save the best track for last and this seems to be no exception. however this is still very poor.

Guest moo duck

laughing out loud what the fuck? this is great release for snares. better than detrimentalist. stylish acid use too

track 8 "kakarookee hates me" is teh bizomb! that's straight acidcore for the dancefloor!

this whole album is actually great on the dancefloor; especially on a breakcore party; i reckon it's not really music to listen to at home.. but on a party.. oh damn yes please

Guest joshier

In the above post I meant the typical dance floor music and I agree somewhat that it's a bit more traditional, as in some tracks really do keep a fairly simple drum beat.

Guest joshier
You can add "time signatures" to the list of many, many, many things that Joshier doesn't understand.

I wouldn't brag, you're the one that has yet to understand that offending people on the internet is pointless.

You can add "time signatures" to the list of many, many, many things that Joshier doesn't understand.

I wouldn't brag, you're the one that has yet to understand that offending people on the internet is pointless.

take that

Guest Iain C

I wouldn't brag, you're the one that has yet to understand that offending paedos on the internet is pointless.

I really like the bits without ANY 303 WHATSOEVER. seriously someone steal that damn thing off him so he can get back to writing some decent syth n beats choons again.

303 - too loud, too repeatitive, boring riffs. ruins the whole album. leave the 303 on last step plz.

Archived