IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Filth

Guest nene multiple assgasms

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think he has a x0b0x

either way i concur with Food, the parts minus the 303 are pretty awesome on this and his last LP

it really does ruin the original feel this album COULD have if it were minus all the obligatory 303 lines.

because frankly the inclusion of 303 adds nothing to his sound. It sounds lie hes trying to live up to the Aphex & Squarepusher acid workouts with fast breaks but cannot hold a candle let a lone a match to any of their fast acid tracks.

yeah maybe not a 303, I am not an hardware expert. might be a reason it sucks more than it should? sounds very close to one tho' whatever it is. groovebox style/step sequenced/rez/cutoff/slides.

sad thing is I love Vsnares and groovebox basslines but this is bleech imo. imo his beats are 2nd only to afx and <old> squarepusher. and I _like_ his melodies alot which is something that reflects badly in teh watmm lol. its just frustrating cos this sound ruined derimentalist a little and & filth completely imo

(also last step but that is ok cos it was a side venture)

i'd rather just spend an hour with 2 remixes by afx on repeat <also good advice for any electronic musician putting out cds, or anyone who is high, or anyone starting a 6pack or perhaps some vodka, or ulillillia>

(goes back to lurker cave)

This one reminds me of his last LP which I loved a lot but I haven't decided. I'll play them at a rave and that'll sort this shit out.

He's definitely pushing some copycat vibes but I care less what.

any 4/4 tracks on here?

it's not a dance floor album so none of its 4/4.

four to the floor != 4/4 read my review of the album I think I named a 4/4 track if I remember correctly

Guest Christoph

Personally I'm loving it - good driving music :). Detrimentalist left me feeling a bit empty.

I quite like the first 5 tracks now lol. First 5 tracks would have made a killer EP imo - good driving and then running people down and throwing glass bottles at old ladies while yelling "pussy skull" at them music.

Also "toilet flushing sound", "drinking cum from a condom", "pussy skull" samples should have all been used in one song. a missed opportunity there... that would have been hilarious

• 3 weeks later...

It starts off pretty strong and then gets boring as it goes on...sounds a bit like when Not Breathing gets out the 303, and for some reason "Labia" reminded me of Clark. All of the acid lines sound like remixes of that Pump Panel remix of "Confusion" from the Blade movie :(

Guest Sir Winston

The fact I am still reluctant and it has a 303 in it means this is not good guys. Seriously you seen this shitbag live, he cross and fades more than Labour LOL political joke.

Archived