Guest nene multiple assgasms

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moo duck

I'm not a VSnares lover or anything, but this track is NOT very bad

THEN LET'S HAVE SOME APHEX ACID (Konklaver) & SNARES (Konklaver) BOOM-BOOM

Guest David R James

Theres something about the repetative midi roll drills that just dont sit right with me. It just sounds like sounds placed next to eachother at hi tempo, hold on...? Oh yes, it is.

Its alright tho, he is better a breakcore than most. But then he is a leader of it.

Guest Ultravisitor

this stuff is probably awesome live. but when it comes to listening to venetian snares, my mind sweeps towards winter in the belly of a snake and huge chrome cylinder box unfolding. his dark glitchy (winter) and his melodic electronica (huge). but thats me.

Nah, it's all about Chocolate Wheelchair / Detrimentalist. That's probably the good thing about Snares, he's got a few different styles and a fairly rapid release schedule so if you like some of his stuff then it won't be too long before something that kicks your ass comes out.

track sounds good, i think there will be a cool sound palette this time around.

some acid, some rave, some noise, not too much random sampling.

personally, i'm waiting for huge chrome cylinder box part 2.

Guest bitroast

did detrimentalist please the people who were asking for a higgins/chocolate wheelchair 2? mydownfall was pretty much rossz2. personally, i'm not really up for anything part 2. maybe just more nes stuff, cos he obviously made more and said he was gonna release a nes ep on sublight, which became pink+green instead or something ornother. (+pwntendo and yipyaps are still cool.)

this new track. first i was like :F but then i was like :)

Guest Glass Plate

some guy's comment on his myspace

"Damn dude you make some pretty good trance music, have you ever thought about touring with tiesto? "

rofl

If any of you guys saw him on his US tour, he played a ton of these tracks live. This with the EP coming out will blast your ear drums into plasma and melt your body into magma.

some guy's comment on his myspace

"Damn dude you make some pretty good trance music, have you ever thought about touring with tiesto? "

rofl

Fucking lol

Archived