IGNORED

HMM SO THEOCIDE WAS PERMA BANNED?

Brown Town B

wow.. a man with years of history on this forum gets banned cus some shitty broad who posts terrible threads for a few months gets sand in her vagin? fucked up priorities a bit????????? WOW!!!!

be careful u lifetime members.. if any new girls join. dont get on their badsides or else u will be banned.

Yes, and it's very lame indeed. Luckily I have the picture saved.

So if anyone would like to see it, PM's to the usual address.

shit guys, no need to cry. lets have a pillow fight you FUCKING FAGGOTS

Lion why dont you lose 50 pounds so you can dropkick the internet or something equally retarded. faggot.

Christ. Damn it. Joyrex, why are you so intent on bleeding the life and humor out of watmm? You do realize that's what you've been doing right, sanding off all the rough edges until what is left is unrecognizable mush. Theo was a cunt, but a mostly lovable cunt. And while I'm not a complete weed hater, there's more humor to be found in one of Theo's put-downs than in all of her posts combined.

shit guys, no need to cry. lets have a pillow fight you FUCKING FAGGOTS

Lion why dont you lose 50 pounds so you can dropkick the internet or something equally retarded. faggot.

heh nice avatar and sig

edit: NOT REALLY, THEYRE NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

as if youre not theo anyway

ask goffer u fucking asshole he's met both of us. i heard soothsayer was talking shit in the lifetime members forum too. fucking morons.. get a clue.

i predict more lion posts in the future

wrong. i pretty much only post to make me or theocide laugh. needless to say theres 50% less reason for me to be posting now.

i actually agree with lion here. If weed didn't want her photo on the internet, she shouldn't have been sat on a chair.

also agree with lumpenprol about the sandpaper and the mush.

Archived