IGNORED

london

Guest v/v

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Luton is just a 27 minute train ride from Kings cross ST Pancras I strongly suggest you take a trip here if your so close and view the epic culture we have here in the pretty little town (seriously).

go to Camden! this is an absolute must.

also check out the West End and all the posh shops - Bond Street, Savile Row, Conduit Street are all very exclusive, then take a walk up Regent Street to Oxford Street and all that. Leicester Square is at the other end of Regent Street and worth a walk around, Covent Garden is also nice with some cool shops and lots of nice places to eat.

you could check out Tower Bridge and have a walk along the river - The South Bank is really nice to walk around in the daytime, also has The Tate Modern gallery along there if you like modern art.

Old Street/Brick Lane is a cool place to go out at night with lots of "trendy" bars and clubs etc (The End is just off Brick Lane). Camden is also wicked at night, Clapham Old Town is a cool place to go for a drink too. If you're in Clapham, you could go a couple of stops further on the tube and check out Balham (where I live!) which also has lots of cool places to eat and some nice bars...

I dunno, there's fucking shit loads to do, depends what you want....bound to be some IDM type nights on at Corsica Studios or Ginglik if you want to go raving and get off your head.

Guest abusivegeorge
i always recommend popping over to brighton (quick and easy), i can't remember why now tho

Because LUDD lives there.

i always recommend popping over to brighton (quick and easy), i can't remember why now tho

Because LUDD lives there.

ah yes. always reliable for tea, fried eggs with white pepper + fags

Guest Lady kakapo
(The End is just off Brick Lane).

The End is nowhere near Brick Lane, and it closed for good a couple of weeks ago. Do you mean 93' East or Cargo?

go to Camden! this is an absolute must.

also check out the West End and all the posh shops - Bond Street, Savile Row, Conduit Street are all very exclusive, then take a walk up Regent Street to Oxford Street and all that. Leicester Square is at the other end of Regent Street and worth a walk around, Covent Garden is also nice with some cool shops and lots of nice places to eat.

you could check out Tower Bridge and have a walk along the river - The South Bank is really nice to walk around in the daytime, also has The Tate Modern gallery along there if you like modern art.

Old Street/Brick Lane is a cool place to go out at night with lots of "trendy" bars and clubs etc (The End is just off Brick Lane). Camden is also wicked at night, Clapham Old Town is a cool place to go for a drink too. If you're in Clapham, you could go a couple of stops further on the tube and check out Balham (where I live!) which also has lots of cool places to eat and some nice bars...

I dunno, there's fucking shit loads to do, depends what you want....bound to be some IDM type nights on at Corsica Studios or Ginglik if you want to go raving and get off your head.

whats good about camden???

old sreet/brick lane is full of idiots and trendy tosspots and overpriced shit.... avoid this at all costs

also... the end is not near brickl lane and is no longer open

if you do go to London. leave immediately because it is a fucking hole

I have addressed The End mistake in my earlier post - I meant 93 Feet East. what's good about Camden? fucking loads - the whole place basically feels like a 24/7 festival, there's a wicked party atmosphere (especially at the weekend), the markets have lots of really cool stuff, you can buy magic mushrooms and wander about laughing at things, everyone ishappy and friendly.....what's not to like? and people that hate London as a whole irrationally and say "London's shit" etc are very obviously mistaken. it's quite clearly not shit and has fuck loads going on all the time. it has better and more varied nightlife, shopping and culture than any other city in the UK, if not the world. you can't hate London - if you do, you're doing it wrong.

Archived