IGNORED

Dear Grammys,

Guest blicero

Guest Coalbucket PI
that time AFX was nominated for best british male was mindblowing.

they just showed the flicky tongue AA.A..A.A.A.A.A..A.A.A.A.A..FFFFF.F.F.F..FFFFFFFFFFF.F.F.F..

F.F.F..F.XXX.X.X.X.X.X..X.X.X..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

bit form the start of rubber jonny on the big screen to a collective "wtf who?" from the packed arena

from what i remember it was a between albums year... when was rubber jonny released.... it was then i think

as far as headfuck TV moments go, that was nearly as weird as wen tadfish started banging on about "go plastic by squarepusher" every time he was on screen in an episode of neighbours... this was around the same time that he had an mc303 and strted djing at that club everybody goes to in erinsborough while he was still a schoolkid

he mentioned it once and he also showed the cover of the album at one point, best neighbours moment since karl fucked sarah in the toilets at her wedding.

that time AFX was nominated for best british male was mindblowing.

they just showed the flicky tongue AA.A..A.A.A.A.A..A.A.A.A.A..FFFFF.F.F.F..FFFFFFFFFFF.F.F.F..

F.F.F..F.XXX.X.X.X.X.X..X.X.X..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

bit form the start of rubber jonny on the big screen to a collective "wtf who?" from the packed arena

from what i remember it was a between albums year... when was rubber jonny released.... it was then i think

as far as headfuck TV moments go, that was nearly as weird as wen tadfish started banging on about "go plastic by squarepusher" every time he was on screen in an episode of neighbours... this was around the same time that he had an mc303 and strted djing at that club everybody goes to in erinsborough while he was still a schoolkid

he mentioned it once and he also showed the cover of the album at one point, best neighbours moment since karl fucked sarah in the toilets at her wedding.

so did Warp pay for that or what cause I can't see Ian "Harold Bishop" Smith writing that into the story for no reason

similarly there was an episode where harold and Lou kept going on about Hayow Miyazaki or whatever hes called and how they were going to watch Howl's Moving Castle together

neighbours is well IDM

yeah i remember that episode. one line being "THIS SQUAREPUSHER CD IS SCRATCHED".. no it's not, it's called idm lol.

Archived