IGNORED

Dear Grammys,

Guest blicero

Guest Coalbucket PI

Regardless of all the rote 'award ceremonies are shit' responses, what is the reason that a song released ages ago would be nominated for an award now?

They won Best Electronic/Dance Album for Alive 2007, and Best Dance Recording for "Harder Better Faster Stronger." This track was actually re-released as a single for Alive 2007 as a live version (http://www.discogs.com/release/1196269), which explains why it was eligible for a Grammy. Still, I agree with everyone that it is retarded to give an award to a song that is essentially 8 years old.

Also, agree with everything else in the thread... Grammys are stupid, Cyndi Lauper lol, etc...

I don't think I've every watched/know what's won the grammys. The last time I watched the Brits was the '89 one with Samantha Fox and a tall bloke. and I don't think I've watched any other music awards things.

I think the last time I watched it was when they gave the first heavy metal grammy to Jethro Tull.

don't worry, metallica swooped in and won that award away from slipknot and dragonforce.

The last time I watched the Brits was the '89 one with Samantha Fox and a tall bloke. and I don't think I've watched any other music awards things.

the last time i watched the brits was when that micheal jackson/jarvis cocker thing happened, whatever that was

I think the last time I watched it was when they gave the first heavy metal grammy to Jethro Tull.

don't worry, metallica swooped in and won that award away from slipknot and dragonforce.

+5 LOL pts.

that time AFX was nominated for best british male was mindblowing.

they just showed the flicky tongue AA.A..A.A.A.A.A..A.A.A.A.A..FFFFF.F.F.F..FFFFFFFFFFF.F.F.F..

F.F.F..F.XXX.X.X.X.X.X..X.X.X..XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

bit form the start of rubber jonny on the big screen to a collective "wtf who?" from the packed arena

from what i remember it was a between albums year... when was rubber jonny released.... it was then i think

as far as headfuck TV moments go, that was nearly as weird as wen tadfish started banging on about "go plastic by squarepusher" every time he was on screen in an episode of neighbours... this was around the same time that he had an mc303 and strted djing at that club everybody goes to in erinsborough while he was still a schoolkid

Archived