IGNORED

Clark - Growl's Garden

Guest Enter a new display name

For those of you who just can't wait (like me), I recorded the song Growl's Garden off of Radio 1! The bastard talks over good parts of the track but oh well.

dang, that tune got some serious pop song arrangment and moll harmony imho..clark ze romancier

e.. guess it's gonna be the girl-catcher on the release... the trademark fuzz is slick anyway.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those of you who just can't wait (like me), I recorded the song Growl's Garden off of Radio 1! The bastard talks over good parts of the track but oh well.

Fucking NASTY synths in this one! For those looking for more Body Riddle, you might be disappointed. But there are some really amazing textures here. Lies somewhere between Empty The Bones and Turning Dragon.

"It's known as farty bass in the business!"

lol

That's some good, dedicated work there, Deepex. Thanks a lot man. Loving the tune for sure.

Hey no problem guys! Glad you guys are enjoying it. Clark seems to get an unhealthy amount of hate on here, when he's consistently putting out good music.

Can't wait for this shit.

Hey no problem guys! Glad you guys are enjoying it. Clark seems to get an unhealthy amount of hate on here, when he's consistently putting out good music.

yea, he seems to get it in other forums as well. but i cant think of anyone 'idm' artist who has pushed himself harder than cc. i think empty the bones of you is a bona fide classic record and he hasnt rested on his laurels yet.

I just love that he's actually consistently releasing good music instead of one lackluster album every 2 or 3 years.

yea, and the fact that he explores different styles is nice too. i hope this new ep is a bit less techno-y than turning dragon...

yea, he seems to get it in other forums as well. but i cant think of anyone 'idm' artist who has pushed himself harder than cc. i think empty the bones of you is a bona fide classic record and he hasnt rested on his laurels yet.

in what other forums precisely?

Guest hahathhat
I giggle every time I read that EP name... as "growl" is what I say when I'm going to go take a shit... Hopefully, Clark's latest will have little to do with bowel movements other than perhaps a bassline or two.

continuing on the, er, brown note, perhaps Growl's Garden will feature a track called, "Ache Of The South."

Archived