IGNORED

Pepsi are fucking insane

Guest Funktion

Guest awkwardsilence

This reminds me of when I was exploring the Nuka-Cola Factory in Fallout 3, and there were R&D documents and stuff laying out the story of messing with radioactive isotopes and the casualties that followed, to produce their new and fresh luminescent blue Nuka Cola Quantum.

Corporations are crazy.

Guest abusivegeorge
but i've read it like 10 times already...alright, i'll read it again...

I admire your compliancy, I'll let you off untill you round up to the next hundred posts, then read them, I'll be checking.

Guest Funktion

it's people at pepsi justifying their excessive paychecks by making slideshows comparing their new logo to the mona lisa and universal expansion somehow, and presumably actually believing what they're writing despite it being complete bullshit. like, the slide near the end quotes light years as a measure of speed. ffs

I actually rather enjoyed some of the analysis that went into the design, but the "gravitational" bullshit is just extra designwank, most likely tongue-in-cheek, making the hours of Adobe Illustrator wankery that went into the whole rebrand appear to be more than what they were, while entertaining whatever corporate heads had to read the report.

The worse ain't Pepsi, it's the fucking stupid retards of society that fall for this obvious viral marketing. "Oh I read this 20 time and I still dont get it". Stupid fuck, you probably saw the fucking logo 260 times in 5 minutes and it didnt cost them a dime : They wanted exactly that.

Guest JohnTqs

pepsi thinks they're sooo much better than coke, but everyone know coke kicks ass on a level pepsi will never understand and that's my word

Guest Pennywise
any picture of that fucking clown is creepy

this is my ultimate nightmare figure, if i saw this guy in real life (knowing he was gonna kill me) l would cack myself. clowns suck

stoopid post,

i just want more cavalcade/hospitality style music. ok, i get that youre a washed out crack head who is too lazy to do anything but fuck up the amen into 7/4, but seriously, lay off the crack for a month, pick up your bong, and write cavalcade 2

Archived