IGNORED

Pepsi are fucking insane

Guest Funktion

Guest abusivegeorge

But Pepsi not a collective of people, that would be a group, Pepsi is actually a collective of companys, a conglomerate as it were. Pepsi IS insane.

Guest Helper ET

i dont even get whats going on. i just see some pepsi galaxies and the mona lisa on some graph thing. whats this all about?

Guest abusivegeorge
i dont even get whats going on. i just see some pepsi galaxies and the mona lisa on some graph thing. whats this all about?

See, it really is breathtaking.

THE PEPSI GRAVITATIONAL FIELD

if anyone is wondering about the amount of bullshit and pseudo sciency marketing speak that goes into designing a new logo, then look at this pdf

i challenge you to not piss yourself with laughter by the last page

extra lol because imo Pepsi just morphed their own logo with Obamas

edit: im not alone!

Is it just me or does this new Pepsi logo look like the Obama logo turned sideways? Besides that, why are they changing their logo? They claim it's to infuse some excitement into the brand during a recession. Look, we do logo redesigns all the time -- usually for companies who never had a professionally designed logo in the first place. And changing logos can give you an excuse to reach out and touch your customers, or just fire up the troops internally. So I can't make a blanket statement and say this is a bad idea. What I can say, is how much did this cost? How much will it cost to re-brand the trucks, bottles, all the packaging, etc.? How else could they have spent the money? Maybe with some kick-ass contests (people love those any time, but especially in a recession). Or some big, attention-getting marketing stunts at cities throughout the country. Or college campuses.

http://www.newthoughtmarketing.com/blog/20...i-logo-huh.html

Guest Funktion

yes, but obamas logo doesn't attract the potential voter via gravitation and emotive force dynamics

nor does it dimensionalise exponentially

it's all about new.

it's funny how a brand can become almost like an obsessie egomaniac.

branding is our new hero.

branding is our new god.

branding is what we'd like to become.

breathtaking.

Archived