IGNORED

F my Life

Guest assegai

Guest abusivegeorge
watmm would pick at the hole in your fucking polo if you posted it wouldnt they?

erm okay if you figured that out now

the road ahead is through bitter and salted land

survival means packing some lunch and a smile

No, I found this out before I even joined I just thought I'd elaborate because there are quite a few new members in the last week.

Guest abusivegeorge

I can never understand half your posts kaini i.e. were you asking me if im bitter?

If so, no not at all I love everyone and everything, even n00bs and especially essines and LUDD, ZBZ and beneboi sometimes too, although one of my first loves was actually with your DUBSTEP post, and it was the first time I'd really heard anything like it (In the DUBSTEP thread) and it hapenned to be your link I clicked, I've loved you from that day forth.

Can I have my chunk of leg back now?

Today, while in our communal showers in the highschool football locker room, I started to swing my penis around because it feels good and I was alone. Two minutes later the rest of the team hops into the shower with me. 30 dudes, one self-induced boner. FML.

Guest countchocula

Do you have a memory of a really awkward moment? I bet this kid tops it.

Today, I found FML for the first time in class, and literally laughed out loud in the middle of the lecture in front of 200 classmates. Today's lecture? The cruelties of slavery. FML

Guest dese manz hatin
Today, I took my friend to buy a pregancy test. She took it and it came out negative. I decided to re-pee on it to be funny...it turned to positive. FML

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Today, I heard my sister masturbating in her room. I took the dog around the block to get out of the house, and I came back to see her exiting her room....my electric toothbrush in her hand. FML

hahah

Today, I looked on my sister's phone. There was a text from her boyfriend: "Let's go camping again, I bought more condoms so we won't make a big mess this time." Last time they went camping, they borrowed my sleeping bag.

Guest countchocula

lol I hope this one was fake.

Today, my boss called me into his office to show me the web site of a potential business partner. When he began to type 'virginia' into google, it auto-completed his search with his recent search for 'virgin boy assholes'. I have to go on business trip with him tomorrow. I'm a young guy. FML

Guest dese manz hatin

Today, I submitted my picture to a rating website. It was rejected because I didn't clarify which person I was. The picture was of my dog and I. FML

Archived