IGNORED

WATMM Check Out This Mix

autopilot

Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Click to download.

weallsing.png

Seriously, this is the best mix I've ever done. If you listen I will love you long time. I did this set for a party last night and it was a huge hit and was likely the reason I got laid. Put this in your playlist at your next gathering and you will get laid too.

<3

d'ling

crystal method lol

i really like that streets track tho

I like Crystal Method, Chemical Brothers, and Prodigy (circa Fat of The Land). I can't help it. :P

yup playing now, thanks dude.

So you wanna go make out or what?

I do, as a matter of fact.

Guest abusivegeorge
d'ling

crystal method lol

i really like that streets track tho

I like Crystal Method, Chemical Brothers, and Prodigy (circa Fat of The Land). I can't help it. :P

yup playing now, thanks dude.

So you wanna go make out or what?

I do, as a matter of fact.

ZOMG

I've been hooked on Yimino ever since you posted the awesome video for Doe. I'd actually never heard of them before then. I immediately bought Autonoe Vora after I saw it.

awesome, glad to hear you're enjoying it :beer:

don't forget to check out Bulbuss which just came out: http://themusiclobby.com/idm/yimino-bulbuss-ominim-2008.html

wow just listened to that Yimino - Doe track. fucking nice. thanks guys. i might have run across this eventually from the Plaid remix but not gone any further. Discogs needs to post where MP3 releases come from.

Thanks for listening, dudes. I intend to make more of this quality in the near future.

Luke, what exactly pissed you off? If I could somehow isolate the elements and create an entire hour long mix solely to fuel your rage, that would be art!

Guest Fat Roland

DLed. I'm gonna listen to this as soon as I'm through with the new Electronic Explorations. And if people are going to make out, can you let me know? My willy's falling off with lack of use.

Archived