IGNORED

Ghostbusters 3

Squee

Guest David R James

The way that modern action films go its quite possible it will be yet another genric modern blockbuster, my god i hope not!

Guest Mr Salads
Seeing as it might be passing the torch kinda film to a new generation of Ghostbusters im sceptical at the moment, i hope they dont do a Indiana Jones and fuck the whole thing up.

I think its being scripted by the dudes behind the office (u.s.). Im highly skeptical.

Guest Wall Bird

I thought Dan Akroyd said that the upcoming video game was supposed to be the sequel to the first two. I guess this means more than one sequel.

Guest Mr Salads
Yeah, about the upcoming game...

Those of you who are the lucky owners of a Nintendo Wii will get a Ghostbusters game that looks like this

medium_3303976087_4eb17be588_o.jpg

Bahahaa!

Looks like trash

Guest David R James
they should bring back rick moranis and sigourney weaver and have fucking JOE DANTE direct it.

:beer:

Ive been waiting for you to join the discussion. On the subject of Rick Moranis theres gona be 'Honey i shrunk the kids and blew them up 2'.

*crosses fingers for Walter Peck cameo*

peck.jpg

and there is no reason NOT to have some old SNL or SCTV players join the mix, maybe even some of the late 80s people like John Lovitz , Nora Dunn, Jan Hooks, Christopher Guest, Martin Short, and Kevin Nealon.

probably what they're going to do is have some younger comedians star in the movie, but hopefully not as like a Dane Cooke vehicle

who would be a good director for this film? I can see the studio having Ivan reitman's son do it, based on the success of Juno, and a gimmicky family tie-in

Archived