IGNORED

reverse pooping

Alzado

Reverse Pooping  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever shoved poop up your bum?

• Yes
    • No
    • What?
    • Night

i have to think this is complete bullshit. but yesterday, i was talking to a friend who hates gays and he was going on and on about how they are disgusting. i asked him what the big deal is and he said that gay dudes often will poop and then take their partners' turds, shove them up their own butts, and then poop them back out in some sort of poop sharing ritual.

i asked him how he knows this, and he says it's common knowledge. anybody heard of this? anybody here ever reverse pooped a turd?

note to mods, this should probably added as a poll choice to the sin thread.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've encountered this once while I was fingering my ass in the shower, suddenly I felt a burlapy texture at my fingertip and realized I was touching my poop. So yes, I guess I have shoved some of my own poop further up my butthole.

I do hope there's no homo-fad like you described though, that sounds amazingly horrid. I'm sure it just homophobic bullshit.

Guest assegai
Alzado you might want to give up this whole ironic "look at how gay I am" posturing while your underlying homosexuality remains unacknowledged.

jesus how old are you alzado? your post sounds like something from primary school - "do gays put poo in each others bottoms? this older kid told me that's what they do....". and your avatar....what are you saying mate? what's your point? fucking pathetic.

also, yeah I've stuck shit up my arse many times. I fucking love it.

Alzado you might want to give up this whole ironic "look at how gay I am" posturing while your underlying homosexuality remains unacknowledged.

let me nibbble on your nads and maybe i'll come closer to a revelation

hey BCM, if you don't have the intestinal fortitude to handle a serious discussion of the practice of shoving poo-poo caca turds up your butthole, then perhaps your problems are worse than I feared.

Archived