goldeneye source

Guest chunky

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

i still have my n64

every system i owned was nintendo up until xbox 360

maybe i should have kept up the trend -- xbox 360 could be so cool if not for microsoft fucking it up.

Guest Wall Bird
that was released 3 years after goldeneye.

game fail.

I don't see much of a problem with that. Goldeneye (a damn fine game, if I do say so) was just there to tide us over till Perfect Dark came out and improved on absolutely everything in the Goldeneye game engine.

i liked the customization aspect of perfect dark, and the ability to use bots (which was helpful since i was living back at home when that came out). it was never as popular with my friends as goldeneye tho.

has anyone played the quantum of solace game? the multiplayer is pretty fun. it has some good goldeneye elements (better than the rogue agent) and plays like a cross between that and call of duty 4; also adding in a cover system similar to gears of war or the from russia with love game (which was also fun, especially if you like the old movies).

Archived