IGNORED

get drunk and piss

Fred McGriff

i think this might be the greatest idea i've ever had. i really do. so the concept is that we'll have amazing intimate yet safely anonymous audio of ourselves in an ecstatic state. drunk pissing is so divine and amazing. and possibly hilarious. i dont know. i'm drunk myself, maybe this is a bad idea. but i'll add my own hear soon enough. the key is to get as drunk as you possibly can, dont piss until you cant handle it anymore, and then let her rip with a microphone around. maybe i'm too drunk right now to realize this is a stupid idea. but once you get drunk you realize this is an amazing idea. LOL!!!!!! lol? lol. LOL!!!!

lol?

lol.

LOLLLL!!!!!!

the last time i remember pissing while drunk was pretty hilarious... i was at a friends house party and i was pretty messed up... went to take a piss... and there was a floater still in the toilet... of course i took aim at it and laughed hysterically... i fell to the floor when i finished, my penis still out laughing to the point of tears!

that would have been awesome audio!

Guest JohnTqs

there's a vsnares song that starts out with a recording of drunk pissing...this shit's already been done mutherfucker

there's a vsnares song that starts out with a recording of drunk pissing...this shit's already been done mutherfucker

and before that there was snoop dogg's jin and juice. dont try to drop vsnares on me motherfucker no one listens to that shit anymore after 18 albums of the same bullshit

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

This fucking scatological shit is a black eye on watmm, in my opinion. Jeeesus.

Guest hahathhat

to this properly you'd have to come up with a number of angles, for example bagging the mic up and recording the noise from below the surface of the toiletwater

other obvious angles involve pissing on/in things that are not toilets.

other obvious angles involve pissing on/in things that are not toilets.

like in someone's butt?

what about people who spit while they pee? does that count as bonus points? i could never understand that one myself, i always hear guys in the next cubicle do it in the toilets at my work.

Guest hahathhat

really, it's like, you're doing some bodily function shit, you say hey i'm here, let's kill two birds with one stone -- spit while pee. would you prefer your cow orker spit over the wall into your cube??

Archived