IGNORED

JOYREX, UNBAN ME OR ELSE

FLA FUR BIS FLE

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sodar
I know this is a little off-topic and believe me, i respect protocol but this was in the related videos and it is somewhat relevant.

WTF is going on there?

At least all his computer fans are playing a nice chord... that part was kind of soothing :)

Guest zaphod

theocide was hilarious. i'd always read his posts even when he was being an asshole, which was most of the time. lion was sort of funny, certainly more entertaining than a lot of the regulars here.

theocide was hilarious. i'd always read his posts even when he was being an asshole, which was most of the time. lion was sort of funny, certainly more entertaining than a lot of the regulars here.

truth!

genuine lol

oh these internets

i know, aren't they just?

this was an amazing post. i lol'd for about a minute and then had after shocks for about 15.

do punches hurt more if you make sounds while you're delivering them?

apparently a growl/scream enhaces your strength. saw them test this on sport science. a big brick breaker broke more bricks (or slabs of concrete) when he grunted/growled/yelled than when he did not. a football player threw a "larger" hit as well.

Guest JohnTqs
do punches hurt more if you make sounds while you're delivering them?

apparently a growl/scream enhaces your strength. saw them test this on sport science. a big brick breaker broke more bricks (or slabs of concrete) when he grunted/growled/yelled than when he did not. a football player threw a "larger" hit as well.

that's pretty cool

there was some kind of scientific logic behind that i thought was fairly sound, but we're fucked if i have to remember what it was.

course it was also a tv show. but it worked for me when i played sports.

Guest JohnTqs

maybe something with like the breath you exhale when screaming forces the punch faster or some shit

there was some kind of scientific logic behind that i thought was fairly sound, but we're fucked if i have to remember what it was.

called being a fucking badass eh

Guest hahathhat
maybe something with like the breath you exhale when screaming forces the punch faster or some shit

i was taught, when you do weights etc. you exhale as you do the rep, inhale as you wind back out. keeps stuff from going pop somewhat, and gets you going on a nice rhythm that can carry you to doing more reps without noticing

Guest JohnTqs

i was taught, when you do weights etc. you exhale as you do the rep, inhale as you wind back out. keeps stuff from going pop somewhat, and gets you going on a nice rhythm that can carry you to doing more reps without noticing

right, and when you stretch, you exhale as you stretch farther, then when you inhale you hold the stretch.

Guest Stoppit
tiger style

TIGER STYLE

...ain't nuthing ta f' wit.

wtf is that supposed to mean

rofl, read the rules

I thought this thread could use a Wu quote

apparently, I was wrong...

Archived