IGNORED

JOYREX, UNBAN ME OR ELSE

FLA FUR BIS FLE

Guest abusivegeorge

I've just realised I watched the whole thing with the fucking sound off wondering why it was silent.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caustic

i heard he's currently working on a device that allows you to dick punch someone over a broadband connection.

Guest JohnTqs
I've just realised I watched the whole thing with the fucking sound off wondering why it was silent.

lol

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

if siegfried and roy can forgiv montecore then surely joyrex can forgive this fat bastard

Guest Coalbucket PI
1538_1245459.jpg

that looks like a way older/uglier version of braintree

(braintree is much cuter though)

POMME

ZILTY

WTF

Guest taxman
he should be unbanned with that display of furious fists! hell while we're at it... unban theo too!

i agree!

man theo can't be banned. he's been here forever... it's like banning your mom from the family or some shit.

you could at least release lion. he was just eccentric and hilarious. theo while awesome was legitimately mean (he's the one that posted the pic for christ's sake!) If joyrex's motive behind banning lion was that theo was going to control him, well that very well may be the case, but he didn't really get a chance did he? Also having lion and theo on the same account wouldn't be that bad, but we don't know! If it turns out awful then JR can just ban him again. especially if he just keeps on pestering WATMM about theo.

edit: both vids were lol. I thought it was an homage to a space odyssey at first.

Archived