IGNORED

LEV Festival - Gijon

chaproy

Guest David R James
maybe all these gigs means hes going to release an album

oh yah, konklaver

He must be releasing something, it certainly seems like a 'tour' in the conventional sense. But this is afx were are talking about. He needs more uk gigs though.

Guest HokusPoker
maybe all these gigs means hes going to release an album

oh yah, konklaver

He must be releasing something, it certainly seems like a 'tour' in the conventional sense. But this is afx were are talking about. He needs more uk gigs though.

You're right, more de gigs is what he should do.

AT LEAST ONE, PLEASE. ARGH.

• 2 months later...

Reports back from LEV: Good festival, good venue (see pic), nice size, and Gijon (Asturias) is a lovely place.

universidadlaboral.jpg

Moderat were fantastic, as were AFX and Hecker.

If you want to know about the set, then reading from the set in Austria, played some similar tunes may have been a similar set but with the added Hecker factor. i.e. played Portrtreath Harbour, IZ-US, some Drukqs stuff (54 Cymru etc.) Also played a really nice version of that tune he dropped in Manchester (and in Austria by the sounds of it) that's been talked about. Was nice to see as it is a class tune!

Very different from the BLOC set, but excellent nontheless. All round quailty weekend - beach was cool. That's all I really remember.

No recordings from me so don't ask, I'm sure some mobile uploads will make their way to youtube at some point.

Thank you Gijon and LEV!

Guest ZeroHour

another bloody manchester style tune and still dont have a recording of either of them (from austria or this place)

So, this is what we are getting for the next Aphex album?

this sounds basically the same as the manchester version, just with added fx.

This is a good sign that the track actually might see the light of day...

Guest bitroast
So, this is what we are getting for the next Aphex album?

this sounds basically the same as the manchester version, just with added fx.

does this mean it's no longer called 'the manchester track'? :(

also, that version of vordhosbn sounds sick. put up an mp3 of it on rephlex website, suggests pigster.

it sounds like he just mixed some amen shit in on top for a little while. However, the version of 54 cymru beats he played sounded awesome!

Archived