IGNORED

DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist

Alzado

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I went to their performance of Hard Sell at the Hollywood Bowl. Shit was boring. No soul, retarded turntable trickery that didn't add to the music. Brainfreeze, however was pretty damn good.

Guest Deep Fried Everything
I went to their performance of Hard Sell.

Shit was boring.

Brainfreeze, however was pretty damn good.

Listen to this man.

this was pretty much my experience when i saw the cleveland stop of this tour. i mean it was good, but not great... who am i to criticize though, these dudes have both earned the right to do whatever the fuck they please.

DJ shadow and Cut Chemist blow if you ask me.

well, i didn't, but that's ok.

but the point you're missing is, even if these guys are crazy mixmasters with the fastest hands in the world, that doesn't get them very far. where are the legendary dj sets by DJ Akakabebe? Where's the classing sampling album by DJ Yoshi? They don't exist. Why? Because fast hands alone don't make great music. Shadow and Cut Chemist have both released fantastic albums and both put together innovative, entertaining dj sets that have made them famous. DJ Benihanna hasn't done that yet. That's why they don't blow and that's why everything you say is really stupid.

That dj yoshi video was fucking horrible pretentious show-off wankery. play some music for fucks sake.

yes, that's what I was trying to get at. It's cool to watch for a minute or two, but who the fuck would buy an album's worth of that stuff?

Guest Deep Fried Everything
That dj yoshi video was fucking horrible pretentious show-off wankery. play some music for fucks sake.

yes, that's what I was trying to get at. It's cool to watch for a minute or two, but who the fuck would buy an album's worth of that stuff?

no one. that's why these guys don't get record deals, they go on tours and shit, or just get forgotten about.

Archived