IGNORED

you are all so fucking retarded

doorjamb

Well, I discovered this a long time ago (when my copy of Rushup first arrived), and ever since I have been waiting for you lot to catch on as well, but it seems you're all about as clever and "experimental" as navel lint.

PEEL THE FUCKING STICKER OFF!!!

RDJ has once again outsmarted all you idiots. He released this latest material under a new alias to be sure that only the true phex-heads (and unfortunately the fanboys) would hear it. Of course, he also knew that no fanboy would EVER damage the CD or alter it in any way...

SO HE PUT SECRET TRACKS ON THE TOP SIDE OF THE CD!!! DUMBASSES!!

there are 5 extra tracks, all are alternate versions (Death Fuck has no alternate)

you may now form a single file line and take turns sucking me off

Well, I discovered this a long time ago (when my copy of Rushup first arrived), and ever since I have been waiting for you lot to catch on as well, but it seems you're all about as clever and "experimental" as navel lint.

PEEL THE FUCKING STICKER OFF!!!

RDJ has once again outsmarted all you idiots. He released this latest material under a new alias to be sure that only the true phex-heads (and unfortunately the fanboys) would hear it. Of course, he also knew that no fanboy would EVER damage the CD or alter it in any way...

SO HE PUT SECRET TRACKS ON THE TOP SIDE OF THE CD!!! DUMBASSES!!

there are 5 extra tracks, all are alternate versions (Death Fuck has no alternate)

you may now form a single file line and take turns sucking me off

WAT@?

Guest David R James
Envisions 1,000s of nerds with heart palpatations fumbling the disc into the drive upside down only to get error boxes/CD Unplayable :cry:

I bought it on triple vinyl, what do I do?

*starts needle at interior of record*

*alternate version plays as a side-by-side opposite cut*

*pants fill with shit*

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Youve got to play the vinyl on its side !!!! it fucking works i tell u!!!!

Archived