IGNORED

Tent City, Sacramento [pics of the new american depression]

chaosmachine

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

used to live in sac and cycled near the river alot. always wondered where all the homeless lived down there as they were always about.

in sf the homeless hide in golden gate park. i guess in sac, tent city is allowed and the climate is perfect for camping out most of the year.

Weren't you making music at one time?

yes, that's true. i still am, but the difference is that now all i got is a straight up 80s cassette recorder, a guitar, a banjo, and a wooden flute. no idm magic :(

Looks like 15 people who've already been homeless for years. This is not newsworthy...yet

There's always been a population of homeless/hippies along the American River for years... I lived in Rancho Cordova (right outside Sacramento) for 12 years... I was shocked though how much Sacramento has gone downhill since I was last there in 1998 (I visited last February). If it's grown that much, then things are indeed as bad as my mother tells me.

Guest Enter a new display name
Looks like 15 people who've already been homeless for years. This is not newsworthy...yet

There's always been a population of homeless/hippies along the American River for years... I lived in Rancho Cordova (right outside Sacramento) for 12 years... I was shocked though how much Sacramento has gone downhill since I was last there in 1998 (I visited last February). If it's grown that much, then things are indeed as bad as my mother tells me.

Wait, what? You have a mother?

Archived