IGNORED

Best WWE/F entrance theme...

Guest tbio2007

Guest tbio2007

Stopped watching WWF when The Rock left I think, eventually got bored of it. Also WWF followers tend to be annoying Metallica or Disturbed fans, buy new t-shirts douchebags.

But on a usual Youtube binge I watched several videos from the good old days, and got to thinking what you all think the best ever entrance theme was/is. My vote would be for Tazz, I think it was a Cypress Hill song, but I'm not well versed in their stuff. Also much praise for Kurt Angles, it sought of grows on you.

mankind had 2 theme tracks... the entrance and the ending... the ending one was awesome! it was a sweet sounding piano track that soothed him after giving someone the mandible claw!

undertaker's entrance theme track is probably my fave!

Guest assegai

When I was a youngin' nothing was more boner inducing than hearing stone cold's glass break out of nowhere and him running into the ring to beat the shit out of everyone in sight. .

Then, I turned 15.

i've been searching all day for a video of the magnificent don morocco and mr. fuji's promo to set up a match with dirty dick slater... basically, don morocco counts the reasons he wanted to fight dick slater... and mean gene asked "what's the third reason"...

Don Morocco: CUZ I LOVE THAT REBEL REDNECK SONG... HIT IT MR. FUJI!

Mr. Fuji: *Sings Dixie Land*

i remember loling so hard and mr. fuji's accent when he sang that song... a memory long lost in my head!

so here's the ultimate warrior instead!

Guest Caustic
i've been searching all day for a video of the magnificent don morocco and mr. fuji's promo to set up a match with dirty dick slater... basically, don morocco counts the reasons he wanted to fight dick slater... and mean gene asked "what's the third reason"...

Don Morocco: CUZ I LOVE THAT REBEL REDNECK SONG... HIT IT MR. FUJI!

Mr. Fuji: *Sings Dixie Land*

i remember loling so hard and mr. fuji's accent when he sang that song... a memory long lost in my head!

so here's the ultimate warrior instead!

*runs into thread*

warrior had a boss entrance too.

*shakes ropes*

Archived