IGNORED

How have your highs evolved

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

So I've been a constant smoker for a long time(3 yrs?) and I have realized getting high isn't like it use to be... this is normal. I don't get fuckin crazy stoned like i use to... see heres the difference. about a year into it, I built up a tolerance so i didn't get as high like i use to. And that was different. But normal from what I'd heard and i just assumed the reason i wasn't getting as stoned was because I was smoking so much more. But then I didn't smoke for like 3 months, and when i smoked... it just seemed like everything was in crystal clear vision and I felt more or less normal just everything was more focused. On the down side, music Isn't as cool anymore... it is in the initial stages... but shortly after it's just like listening to music while sober, slightly better of course, but more or less the same. On the plus side, I can be stoned and act completely normal and no one would no it. I think I have yet to realize that although I might feel normal, I'm really super fucked up... its just not a shock to my system anymore so i can deal with it in different ways.

smoke better pot and smoke less of it

edit: 3 years is not a long time. i have been smoking pot daily for the past 8 years, and i have found if i just keep a rather constant variation in the weed i smoke and the quantity/frequency i smoke, that it helps keep tolerance in check. ofcourse you will never get as high as you did the first few times you smoke.

Guest AOOproductions
AOO- the correct abbreviation for Massachusetts is MA. Stop smoking too much weed.

I like mass more fucktard, and pot is great leave me alone.

btw thread went to shit might as well delete

the best is when you take a 3 - 4 break every other week or so

cuz then your tolerance goes down just a wee bit and once u smoke again - u get super high

i kind of like weed when i have a high tolerance for it. It's more like a long-lasting better-feeling cigarette buzz, i can keep my head, still function, im better socially, and afer i come down im not as tired or drained. Doesnt feel nearly as awesome, but if i want to get super trashed you can just wait a few days.

Keltoi do you tell people to stop drinking when they develop an alcohol tolerance?

Archived