IGNORED

How have your highs evolved

Guest AOOproductions

is he gone?

alright...

lets get down to business gentlemen:

we need to find a way to get joyrex really high so he'll give us namechanges an unban theo

any suggestions?

i vote we lodge a giant blunt under his bedroom door

or don't try dropping acid first.

nahh

acid is great

i can see it becoming my new 'trashed' drug.

ie. alcohol/weed for nice relaxing stuff, and acid for TRIPPIN BALLZ MAAAN.

my weed experience is really different from when i started (~6 yrs). i used to smoke occasionally and try to escape reality with it - and had some pretty psychedelic experiences. now i smoke a small amount every day and use it (or help it use me) to focus on the things i need to do. i typically get a little energy boost and do some things i've been meaning to do before relaxing, stretching and going to sleep.

seriously guys, do whatever makes you happy. but talking about drugs on the internet is no better than talking about drugs in other settings. it's for loooooooosers.

ive set myself some rules, only smoke with other people, no smoke before 8 in the evening, and 2 days a week where i smoke nothing atall, usually friday and saturday. im enjoying it.

theres now quite a few weeds i used to really enjoy that i literally cant smoke anymore because they send me very green, very quickly.

do whatever makes you happy, LOL ALZADO!!!

but 'dropping in' to tell people that they're losers seems like such a waste of your huge brain (penus)

not a waste A/D. in fact, i think i will unfurl my massive brain-penis once again to spray some hot gooey wisdom all over your waiting face.

but my brain-penis is so grotesquely large that if I pulled it all the way out in this thread it would cause the forum's servers to fail, causing DNS errors for everyone. if the forum did load, it would be in text without graphics and would take so long you would feel like you were on a 56k baud modem. trying to view my enormous brain-penis would indeed be a waste given the failure of technology to handle it, so i guess in the end i agree.

but my opinion doesn't matter. you should be asking my all knowing brain-penis.

Guest AOOproductions
not a waste A/D. in fact, i think i will unfurl my massive brain-penis once again to spray some hot gooey wisdom all over your waiting face.

but my brain-penis is so grotesquely large that if I pulled it all the way out in this thread it would cause the forum's servers to fail, causing DNS errors for everyone. if the forum did load, it would be in text without graphics and would take so long you would feel like you were on a 56k baud modem. trying to view my enormous brain-penis would indeed be a waste given the failure of technology to handle it, so i guess in the end i agree.

but my opinion doesn't matter. you should be asking my all knowing brain-penis.

I think you just think your brain penus is large because no one really wants to bother to tell you otherwise. it's easier to just ignore the problem and let it tire itself out after a while, then get into a fight with it and tire yourself out. Anyways my thread was shitty but you ruined it even more.

been smoking every day for over twenty years.

consumption goes up and down, depending, but i freak out a bit if i don't have.

first thing in the morning, and last thing at night, joint.

to be fair, i had to take a fortnight off to go visit my folks in greece, as i wasn't confident that i could smuggle at the time, and the first joint i had when i got back got me more stoned than eating a quarter would have a fortnight previous.

i still get good and stoned though. i just don't speak endless shite, giggle and puke on my shoes.

atm. i get through about 3 grams a day. ususally moroccan, but bud if i can't get rocky.

Guest AOOproductions
been smoking every day for over twenty years.

consumption goes up and down, depending, but i freak out a bit if i don't have.

first thing in the morning, and last thing at night, joint.

to be fair, i had to take a fortnight off to go visit my folks in greece, as i wasn't confident that i could smuggle at the time, and the first joint i had when i got back got me more stoned than eating a quarter would have a fortnight previous.

i still get good and stoned though. i just don't speak endless shite, giggle and puke on my shoes.

atm. i get through about 3 grams a day. ususally moroccan, but bud if i can't get rocky.

wow I wish i could smoke someone like you haha.

I think you just think your brain penus is large because no one really wants to bother to tell you otherwise. it's easier to just ignore the problem and let it tire itself out after a while, then get into a fight with it and tire yourself out. Anyways my thread was shitty but you ruined it even more.

nope, see you tried to bring it down to size, but it had the opposite effect. my brain-penis is growing even bigger now. holy fuck look at my brain-penis!

Guest Pilcat

last friday i smoked some powerful herbs after taking a 2 week break.

i got too stoned, it was uncomfortable. :confused:

saturday and sunday i blazed outrageous and was fine tho...

Archived