Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mrcopyandpaste

what, the girl i posted? sorry pal

no to 42orange(might just be the photo)

yes to modey, definitely

EDIT: OH SHIT taint youre from toronto. she went to uni in toronto, she goes back every now and then

IF THESE ARE GIRLS YOU KNOW IRL, THEN YOU'RE ALL FUCKING CREEPY CUNTS AND I QUIT THIS BOARD

Come on, if these were pictures taken by someone from WATMM they would have been all blurry and BOC-ish...

Guest abusivegeorge
IF THESE ARE GIRLS YOU KNOW IRL, THEN YOU'RE ALL FUCKING CREEPY CUNTS AND I QUIT THIS BOARD

Come on, if these were pictures taken by someone from WATMM they would have been all blurry and BOC-ish...

My picture is genuine...

lol

i don't personally know the girl i posted the pic of, but she's one of those 'famous' scene girls i guess. everyone knows her etc. and that's why i think it's ok to post pics of her, zole. i mean, they're all over myspace and facebook anyway.

Archived