IGNORED

Upcoming holiday in april

BobDobalina

The Mrs. and I are about to take a long overdue holiday this april, but having trouble figuring out where to go.

- Basically looking to relax & get in a little bit of culture but not feel obligated to be on a constant sightseeing mission.

- Somewhat nicer weather than dublin in april (or dublin anytime for that matter) would be a plus.

- Would like to do it on the cheap (relatively) which probably keeps us in/around europe.

If any you cultured folk can offer some interesting suggestions it'd make my day. Go ahead, make my day.

Guest cuntlicker

Check out the Azores.. the islands are beautiful and relatively un-inhabited. very nice place to go unwind for a few days

thanks for the legit replies, we have been/are looking a these places, particularly the canaries, however it feels like we're getting dicked around when a lot of these supposedly cheap places aren't coming up all that cheap, either we find a good flight but the accommodation is expensive, or we find a good place to stay but the flights are expensive. The irish airlines are a bigger cocktease than southwest in terms of dangling an unrealistically low fare in front of you, only to find out they're never available when most human beings travel. fucking planning a vacation almost isn't worth the work sometimes, at least it seems that way

Mushroom picking in Chernobyl. Have a Babushka cook some solyanka with your bounty for you. Have fond memories to that trip in April when you and your wife make this:

I've actually been looking into trips to Chernobyl. I'm obsessed with the thought of a deserted cities!

Guest countchocula

There was this special on the discovery channel about life on earth if humans suddenly disappeared/died off. They were using Chernobyl as an example and had amazing footage from there. It was so beautiful/strange/eerie/awesome all at the same time.

haha just an hour after my bitching about airlines my wife found aer lingus is having a "6 Nations" promo where you can fly to any of the nations we beat for just taxes & charges. So we're gonna spend 6 days in paris now... any good shit worth checking out there besides the usual Versailles etc? Also how do I keep from growing a vagina while we're there

haha just an hour after my bitching about airlines my wife found aer lingus is having a "6 Nations" promo where you can fly to any of the nations we beat for just taxes & charges. So we're gonna spend 6 days in paris now... any good shit worth checking out there besides the usual Versailles etc? Also how do I keep from growing a vagina while we're there

paris?? i thought you wanted a cheap holiday?

As Ireland's the most expensive country in the euro zone I'm not too worried, plus the airfare only came to 200 round trip for the two of us

As Ireland's the most expensive country in the euro zone I'm not too worried, plus the airfare only came to 200 round trip for the two of us

fair enough, but paris has a reputation for charging extortionate prices to tourists for food, beers etc...in this way it's very much like london.

Archived