IGNORED

easy exercise

YEK

i've been eatting easter egg candies since i can't remember and am getting a bit thicker mm, what can i do to get thinner without actually going out there and running or whatever. i hear situps do nothing, i heard squats are good, yes or no? oh and what's up with those mini trampolines, can i really get in shape by bouncing on a trampoline?

beneboi forgot to mention throw up whatever you ate last, then stop eating.

Also, tell yourself you're worthless unless you lose weight, tell yourself you're fat, and see an unattractive obese lardball when you look in the mirror until someone starts suggesting you start eating again.

Also, tell yourself you're worthless unless you lose weight, tell yourself you're fat, and see an unattractive obese lardball when you look in the mirror

this is what i do, and im a plump 145

well about the situps, someone told me that you can get great abs but they'd be hidden under fat if one had a belly on them. so yeah, but i've also heard that weight training , from situps pushups to bigger things can help you lose weight

i'm going to look into squats

I"M GOING TO LOOK INTO SQUATS

do something when you're doing nothing.

like me right now, as i look at watmm, my left leg is bouncing up and down, and i'm rocking backwards and forwards.

also, yek, you don't smoke or drink much right? exercise should be easy.

perhaps rather than quitting food altogether, maybe start eating grown-up people food and drinking water, fruit juice, coffee, etc. instead of soda pops

Go take a walk every day and cut down on your portions. That's the easiest way to get thinner.

The idea is to burn more calories than you consume.

Guest assegai

If you don't like to run get an exercise bike, or just bike in general. Anything to break a sweat and get the heart rate up. Once you get on a routine it'l become second nature and you'l feel really good.

Edit: Diet is 1/2 of it so cut out the snacks and work with more fruits and vegetables.

Audio Books and Walking is a good start. Trampolines are bullshit. You want to get up to about 6 miles a day. By walking I mean setting yourself a brisk pace and only taking a couple of brief breaks.

Its a really good way of burning fat which sounds like what you need to be doing. When you feel a bit more confident with your stamina, start jogging. Losing weight and getting fit is hard and painful work. There is no easy way, just man up and get on with it.

Feel the burn.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f7_1234869952&p=1

Guest hahathhat
Yek at his computer:

omglol.png

it always gets me how neatly organized the toiletries in his bathroom are. just the antithesis of what i'd expect from someone that looks like that. maybe it's his parents' house.

Archived